on 1 December 2014
Not fully compatible with IOS. No zoom available on my iPad even though I am using the Kindle app. This means it is almost impossible to read as the default setting is quite small.
I am frustrated as it looks so good but I can't use it.
on 16 April 2013
Clear, concise. Well written.
Got me out of trouble on a few occasions. Very useful.
Played normal grade and now going through hard version. Will do online version later so will have to re-refer to guide.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 February 2016
This is probably one of the most useful strategy guides I have ever bought. This guide is very detailed and comprehensive and can help you finish quests faster, and complete the game the most efficient way possible.
on 20 April 2013
I bought this after buying the game. It arrived in good time and is perfectly good for getting those hard to reach extras, it's easy to follow and easy to reference too.
on 5 August 2014
Excellent strategy guide. Detailed maps and locations of every hidden item and outlines every puzzle solution and details the best ways to deal with enemy encounters.
on 25 April 2013
This is an excellent guide,but too bulky. But this guide is a necessity for tomb raider lovers like me!
Even the pictures and photos are awesome! Well done.
on 8 June 2013
This was very handy to have at such a good price,
I would never have thought to have it in Kindle format as apose to buying the book.
saved money also
on 14 April 2013
This book is not that good because alot of the pictures is too dark to follow through the game and it is very difficult to follow the book sometimes.
on 1 May 2013
This book is exactly the same as the limited edition but a lot easier to use when in play mode. Shows all you need to know and where to get things.
on 30 December 2013
I bought as a gift. It arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. The price was very good and I would recommend to others. Good quality guide.