Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 January 2013
The book it's self is brilliant but no zombies I love zombies.multiplayer was good in the book how it told you to get more kills I myself think it would be a lovely present for a true gamer
on 21 October 2014
Great guide, as usual. This whole series of guides are generally very good. They contain all the info you need to complete single player missions, get an advantage at multi player and learn the maps. Lots of info on gameplay, tactics, weapon choice, load out advice, etc, etc. Recommended.
on 2 March 2013
I thought Call of Duty Black Ops II guide was good and helpful. I recommend it to people who are very into playing tactical gaming.
on 27 February 2013
Very enjoyable, my first game for the Vita, was not disappointed, good gameplay and graphics, difficult to put down once you start.
on 14 March 2013
Brought this for my son and haven't seem him since (great). No seriously if your a fan of the Call Of Duty games then it's a must
on 23 April 2013
My son loves it coz he had black ops II for his birthday. It has ideas and hints that help make the journey a bit more do-able
on 22 November 2013
wife has brought me this its great i could not do the game without it good price and postage
thanks again jsh
on 26 March 2014
I always like to get as good a guide to a game as I can because I feel it helps me to get the most out of the gameplay.
on 1 December 2012
This guide is good, it helps you find all the intel items, gives you multiplayer advice and tips on how to get more kills, helps you with the challenges and completing the game on veteran it has it all. If I have any criticisms I would say it has very little at all on the zombies game mode, some of the challenges in the book are misleading, one of the challenges in old wounds has the wrong screenshot on it so you get totally confused and go about the challenge completely the wrong way.

It needed a bit more reviewing before being published. I have all the previous cod bradygames books and always use them for veteran campaign tips, intel locations and multiplayer and zombies tips as well as achievement unlocking. This one is a good guide and if I hadn't bought it yet and had just read this review I would still buy it, because they are great reference guides, if you are gaming and think "I wonder if I can do this.." I just pull my guide off the shelf and look it up.

Would definitely recommend buying it, and for less than £10 you're getting a bargain.
on 7 February 2013
these books are good to make sure you can find all the secrets in a game, not really essential though.