5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent to get you 100% completion of Max
All I can say is that if you like to achieve perfection in your gaming, this is a must to sit at your side when in need....!
Published 12 months ago by Luc Renoux

3.0 out of 5 stars A console book
Published 17 months ago by C. D. Edmondson

3.0 out of 5 stars A console book, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Max Payne 3 Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
Although the book is comprehensive, it's aimed at consoles and not the PC, which I found disheartening, and the books walk through is two focused on constant action, and unrealistic game play, which isn't how I got through the story. Good if you are stuck, but I only used the book twice, and there are plenty of help web sites for players who are in a bind as to what to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent to get you 100% completion of Max, 10 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good guide by Brady Games, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Max Payne 3 Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
A complete and well explained guide.
Very useful to better play the game.
I recommend this book to those who purchase the game.

3.0 out of 5 stars A few errors but still does the job, 29 May 2012
This review is from: Max Payne 3 Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
If your looking at getting this then I'm assuming it's to find all the collectibles and gun parts, I have gotten about half way through the game using this guide, I have noticed a few errors in this guide regarding the map of the level your currently playing through, following the numbers of where to head next I found that on one map the numbers went from 31 to 2 then to 33 but I over looked that, however during the 9th chapter i followed the map and between the 9th and 10th marker it shows there is a collectible but after a long hard search it's actually a gun part.

I've not actually read any of the guide just followed the maps so I couldn't say anything that faults that.

Apart from the errors and missprints, all collectibles and gun parts are shown and it's really easy to follow, the guide is by bradygames and I've had many guides made by them for games like GTA 4 and L.A. noire and they are very thourough with hidden objects.

All in all it's a good guide to follow.

Max Payne 3 Signature Series Guide
Max Payne 3 Signature Series Guide by Bradygames (Paperback - 18 May 2012)