5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide for the novice
As a games novice I wanted a guide to help me through the campaign. The guide gives easy to follow tips as to how to approach each encounter, and most importantly what weapons to look out for as you move through each mission.
I also found the advice on finding the skulls and terminals clear and precise, without taking away all of the challenge.
All in all a real...
Published 19 months ago by Mark Tincombe

3.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving display picture is deceiving.
That's it really, it's a good product but I was expecting the game itself, not a book seeing as the display picture is of the retail game.

I had to send this back seeing as I did not want this item at all. I don't need a guide for an FPS thank you.
Published on 14 Dec 2011 by paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide for the novice, 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
All in all a real help to the novice gamer which really helps you to get some success early.

5.0 out of 5 stars Detailed, 17 Feb 2012
LTFrost - See all my reviews
If you like the halo universe get this book!!, there are some good location hints and some good artwork

very good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Halo, 20 Mar 2014
P. Hodgson "pah25" (UK) - See all my reviews
Great for finding all those skulls & computer ports on all the levels - just trying to get the ammo skull.

3.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving display picture is deceiving., 14 Dec 2011

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Signature Series Guide
Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Signature Series Guide by BradyGames (Paperback - 15 Nov 2011)
12.81
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available