5.0 out of 5 stars Great Add-On
Very good game play, the story line is a bit iffy but the handling and races are great.
I am glad I purchased this game
Published 9 months ago by W. Davidson

1.0 out of 5 stars GTA 4 Fast?
GTA 4 Maybe it is good maybe it is great I honestly don't know. I am still waiting for it - it surposed to come as a replacement I did send them an email saying I am still waiting but have not heard anything from that either.
Published on 2 Oct 2011 by rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Add-On, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned Official Strategy Guide (Official Strategy Guides (Bradygames)) (Paperback)
I am glad I purchased this game

1.0 out of 5 stars GTA 4 Fast?, 2 Oct 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not Damned - its BRILLIANT!!, 22 Feb 2009
Mr. R. Farrell (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
GTA The Lost and Damned, A great set of extra missions,cars, and BIKES for fans of the GTA games. Be aware, this is just as additive as the original GTA IV, so be prepared to spend many hours playing it.