5.0 out of 5 stars Makes the game more fun, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Official Strategy Guide (Official Strategy Guides (Bradygames)) (Paperback)
Just gives you a clue what to do next. It has made me pick up my DS agin and play the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and Clear, 30 Mar 2013
I brought this to help me get through the game it was clear and really useful I mangagd to omplete th game although it did take me serveral months to do everything. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 8 Oct 2009
foxcylady - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
My son has this and its been a good buy for him. He loves his ps3 and xbox 360 games but soon gets bored and frustrated when he cannot complete a level or knows not where to go to next.

I dont buy many of these but to be honest they are well worth every penny when they help him through that patch of the game that had him raging the day before.

I know its cheating but hey no ones perfect. I good buy easy to understand and extremely good at busting that bad mood.

Used & New from: £4.00