on 1 October 2008
The world may be changing rapidly, but people still have not learned how to communicate and relate better to others. Though the copy I have was published in 1981, the gems of advice in the book are still invaluable today.

One of the most helpful aspects of the book is that the author delves into why people are difficult. I think this is important because if I can see the other person's point of view, I can tailor my language (and body language) appropriately to indicate that I understood that point of view. This may sound funny, but providing the WHY stopped me from thinking, "they are difficult just to be difficult!"

Overall, the book was well-written and organised in a clear and concise manner. After having applied his advice a couple of times recently, I highly recommend this book!
on 29 July 2013
I bought this for my son who was experiencing aggressive attitudes and behavior at work, now he can control the situation.
on 14 June 2015
Really useful, cannot rate more positively