Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 June 2013
This is an excellent product, the only criticism I would make is that it is not made clear that you don't need to purchase the 2 products that come before this one, as they are all part of the same course and you get the CD's from those 2 products in with this one.
on 8 July 2011
You will find the CDs really easy to follow. You will learn useful phases that you can use in everyday life in Egypt, please, thank you, how to order food and drink, ask how much something is, ask for directions, say that you don,t have any money (really useful!)....just everyday phases that you will need to give you confidence. I found this very useful and got me out of a few tight spots over there. Egyptians appreciate the fact that you have taken the time and trouble to learn some of their language. I have never been very good and learning a different languages but found the pimsleur method very easy. I recomend it for learning any language.
on 4 December 2012
only completed lessons 1 & 2 but very detailed and informative. need to repear a few times but then it stucjk in my head - very good
on 4 September 2015