5.0 out of 5 stars Got me out of a depression
Published on 1 April 2010 by C. O'Hare

3.0 out of 5 stars Bible belt stuff
I've heard an awful lot about Zig Ziglar and I can accept that he's a very motivational speaker for the american bible belt. For me it sounded a bit too much like one of those rabble rousing speakers who at the end of the talk want you to give them lots of money to keep the good lords work going.

I am sure there must be better Zig Ziglar stuff and i find the...
Published on 5 Feb 2012 by mothy

5.0 out of 5 stars Got me out of a depression, 1 April 2010
C. O'Hare "Paris Writer" (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
I heard Zig Ziglar speak at a motivational deal on my own penny, because I was laid off and not in a career yet. There were many speakers, but Zig's humor and positive thinking really lifted my spirits. So much so that I went to the library and checked out his cassettes. I then copied them off and listened to them over and over again. Then I bought this item in cassette form, then on CD. I get in to negative ways of thinking, so then I put on 'How to get what you want' and let the positive works and stories flow into me. It reverses the negative and lifts me up. Zig is tops!

3.0 out of 5 stars Bible belt stuff, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)

I am sure there must be better Zig Ziglar stuff and i find the lines like " I figure God wanted to keep the diamonds for his people not satan's" a bit yucky.
If your looking for sales motivation stuff and your from the more cynical UK I would look else-where.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy for easy listening, 30 May 2013
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
I use recording to meditate when I am going through a rough patch in life and it has helped a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 20 Mar 2012
This review is from: How to Get What You Want (Audio CD)
Very good, excellent product just as described arrived in good time. Would definitely deal with again. Thank you very much

How to Get What You Want
How to Get What You Want by Zig Ziglar (Audio CD - 1 Jan 2000)
10.73