on 18 April 2012
This set of CDS are very easy to understand and you can build up a sentence easily and quickly. I am looking forward to using the phrases I have learnt.
on 23 June 2015
Very Good! After I completed this course, I went and ordered the next level to continue learning. I would highly recommend.
on 16 March 2015
Il falo en pouke je portugese.

Great CD. They teach you phrases and you pick then up very quickly.
on 17 March 2014
A first class presentation which is very easy to follow in both your own time and at your own pace
on 15 April 2015
Helped with basics and pronunciation but wasn't as useful for my trip to Brazil as I hoped.
on 4 May 2014
Th actual construction is good and I am surprised how many words and phrases one can learn from scratch. It is important then to work with a phrase book for greater depth but at least this gives good clues to pronunciations.

On the down side I just wish we could learn, more varied vocab and also less formal as i do not expect the locals to speak quite like that. The only other annoying thing is that whilst the woman's very is very clear the man is not so much when speaking at full tilt and wish he just slowed it a notch to make sure we were saying it right. Seems pointless to guess the translation only for him to blurt it out at full speed and leave us non the wiser at times.
on 30 August 2014
It's OK but not comprehensive, gives basics for starters in the language
on 1 August 2013
Useful to learn Basic Phrases and Pronunciation of a Language. However, a bit disappointed that so little words and phrases are covered in a 2 hour time....... 8 classes, 30 minutes each theme, and only covers about 150 words/Phrases. Useful from the perspective of getting a foundation knowledge quickly, and as building blocks for correct Pronunciation, but not much else.
on 17 June 2014
the description of the product doesn't give me idea about the nature of the product. Very bad quality of CD and in my opinion useless.
on 2 December 2015