Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 May 2014
the beginning is a little boring but the middle and the ending wher very helpful and engouraging...must read when u want to go ahead in life...and gain confidence.
on 15 April 2016
Aimed at the USA market, but solid advice, mainly on thinking positively. Each to their own but I found Helen Kennerley's Overcoming Anxiety book far more useful.
on 10 January 2013
I bought this for my husband at the suggestion of one of my daughters, he does not like it, I think because it makes him face up to himself, so it gathers dust!!
on 22 November 2011
It is easy to get stuck, then breaking free from a fixed mindset is a challenge, this book gives some compelling insight into the hows and whys of making change!
on 30 December 2014
Item as described, packaged securely along with the usual excellent customer service used to from Amazon. Super! Would highly recommend buying this product. A+
on 26 December 2013
I wasn't impressed with this even thought the reviews sounded good. I wouldn't recommend it but each person is different so to say not to buy would be harsh.
on 2 August 2015
Inspiring book! Makes a lot of sense! Recommend reading for those struggling with anxiety or those feeling powerless. Makes you think differently about life.
on 26 May 2014
There is simply not enough words for m to say jus how good this book is I read it cover to cover, made loads of notes and recommended it to everyone i know!
on 12 June 2015
Helped me as I am struggling in a difficult long term relationship. I will use this book to help me move forward and be happier. Will reread it many times.
on 2 April 2014
LOVE this book. It's really made me rethink how I interact with people and my life. Everyone should read this and the world would be a much better place!