4.0 out of 5 stars As you think, you shall become...
The Magic of Thinking Big is the first book I ever read to do with aiming high, organising your life and living purposefully, and it is a testemant to the quality of the book that my copy is now an incomprehensible mess of highlighted passages, scribbled notes and scrawled realisations. I have read and re-read it many times and have committed it's principles to memory...
Published on 16 April 2005 by Jason Theodorou

3.0 out of 5 stars Magic
I was deliberating on whether to buy this book due to the varying reviews as to it being 'dated', 'cheesy', 'nonsense'.
Well, I'm glad I took the plunge, as this book made me feel more positive about life, able to overcome sometimes self-imposed barriers to life and goals.
I realise that if you wait for a situation to be perfect before you undertake any action,...
Published 23 months ago by Sherlock

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed with audiobook, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: The Magic of Thinking Big (Audio CD)
I thought that the audiobook has a few goods points, however, it is very short and must only be summary of the book. Wouldn't recommend the audiobook, buy the normal book if you are interested

5.0 out of 5 stars change your life for ever, 6 May 2001
This is th single most amazing book i have ever read in my entire life. I am not the same person anymore. This book is the bible of self development. Every person in the world should read it and it should be part of the school curriculam.After you read this bok, pass it on to friends and family, they will be for ever grateful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed My Life, 15 Mar. 2013
I read this when I was 22, I was a cleaner in an amusement arcade back then. Pretty hopeless and bitter. Family life was terrible, money was non existent. I am 40 now and I am a successful Programme Manager running multi-million pound projects. This book didn't do that, I did that. But this book helped me to get there. If I had not read this book, I would still be a cleaner. It made that much of a difference. Read it, it just might change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be the Classic of PMA Books ..........if not the best!!, 9 Oct. 2007
Terry Tozer "TJSKA.com" (Reading & Bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
I can only affirm & agree wholeheartedly with ALL the Positive reviews written here already. Truly a classic & one of the best of the PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) series of books. Straight to the point & full of inspiration.

A much needed "pick me up" pep pill when you're feeling down & a little lost in your life or career. It's never too late to start afresh!! Easy to read, digest & apply to your own life RIGHT NOW!! Get it, get up, get out & start living a new, improved & happier life right from page one!

No airy fairy weird and wonderful (or unbelievable) stuff, just plain and practical solutions that you can activate straight away & incorporate into your regime without delay. For winners only!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be the Classic of PMA Books ..........if not the best!!, 5 Oct. 2007
Terry Tozer "TJSKA.com" (Reading & Bracknell, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The magic of thinking big

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Blowing!!!, 17 Nov. 1999
By A Customer
This is really a great book. After reading this all those things you thought you thought you knew are put into perspective and you definitely come away feeling capable of anything you set your mind too. Don't dismiss this book. Try it and experience that feeling of empowerment

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life, 11 May 2001
Schwartz's book is one of the all time classics of self-help/self motivation. It has been in print for over 40 years and the principles it contains are still valid today. Buy it - it will change your life completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will unleash positive thinking in you!!!, 12 Dec. 1999
By A Customer
I read Dr Schwartz in a very difficult moment of my life. I tried to apply its principles from day one, and it was only too soon that my life started to improve on all fronts: I developed a more positive mental attitude towards my work, my boss and my colleagues, and this triggered on all kinds of good things in my career and private life.
I recommend this book without hesitation to anybody faced with seemingly unsurmountable odds. Its principles are universal and timeless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about buying this?, 28 Aug. 2010
I have read many self help books but this stands out as one if not the best. If you are unsure whether to read this or not I would recommend you go for it, you won't be disappointed.
It was recommended to me by my sister who sells Amway and it's on their must read list. I'm not surprised it's easy to read and it's all good common sense. I described it to a friend as 'everything I try to live by' but written down. Its one I will keep by my bed and pick up to remind myself every now and then

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing.. Very helpful.. life changing, 21 Oct. 2010
This book is an amazing, wonderful life changing book.. Recommended for everyone who is interested to improve his life or who is ambitious to do something better, infact best out of life.. Read this, enjoy this, implement this in action and get sweet results in return.. Believe me you are in 100% profit if you buy this book. Every line is intersting, Every page has a message.. Every chapter has a lesson.. If you are reading this, then dont waste more time, just buy this book..

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

The Magic of Thinking Big
The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz (Audio CD - 18 Sept. 2006)