5.0 out of 5 stars Marcelli Princess and incredible ending to Marcelli series!
so glad I was one of those readers and fan of Susan's Mallery who asked for Mia's story and I wasn't disappointed! I loved the Marcelli series and Mia's story was no exception. It was delightful, entertaining, shed a few tears. However, what I most loved about this book was it brought out Susan Mallery's charm and sense of humor!

Mia plus her sisters taking on...
Published on 10 April 2007 by Marilyn Shoemaker

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible
Dreadful. I wanted to like this book like I had liked the others in the series, but Rafael was a completely unsympathetic character and I don't understand WHAT Mia saw in him.
Published on 7 Oct. 2007 by bex_i_am

5.0 out of 5 stars Marcelli Princess and incredible ending to Marcelli series!, 10 April 2007
Marilyn Shoemaker (Seattle, Washington) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Marcelli Princess (Marcelli Sisters) (Mass Market Paperback)

Mia plus her sisters taking on a crown Prince? If you've read the series, then one would appreciate this aspect and the family dynamics. That's the appeal of the series and this particular book.......Mia, her son, the crown prince and the Marcelli family.

As for lessons, there are many to be learned like what's important in life, what does love really mean to a person? What can respect, love and determination bring into a relationship? Not to mention, family values, traditions and holding each member close and dear to each of them.

The book for me was a wonderful ending. I thought Mia was strong, fierce, determined and passionate. As for Crown Prince Rafael, he was brought to his knees by Mia and her family! Loved it!

Again, Susan Mallery has delivered a wonderful story and series and one I shall long remember! Thank you Susan.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 7 Oct. 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
good, part of mini series

The Marcelli Princess (Marcelli Sisters)
The Marcelli Princess (Marcelli Sisters) by Susan Mallery (Mass Market Paperback - 18 Jun. 2007)