Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

• Star

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on 20 April 2016
I don't know what people were expecting for the negative reviews but it delivered exactly what I expected!

Apart from the very abrupt finish, the novel is basically Pamela's biography, with characters such as Timothy Allen on Hammer Time, surfers on Lifeguards Inc., and an older gentleman called Marsten Mann, who wears pyjamas and a robe at his huge mansion with a secret lagoon!

It is pretty much the beginnings of Pamela, with such salacious stories and tongue-in-cheek fun.

A very quick and enjoyable read, which is exactly what I was hoping for and expected.
on 13 July 2005
I couldnt put the book down!. I loved stars innocence and sweetness and found it to be refreshing. I cannot wait until Pamela releases "star struck" later this year aswell.
She is definately multi-tallented and a great writer!. :)
"Star" is a very compelling story and memorable.
on 25 July 2005
When i started reading this book i was expecting something very trashy...but after the first few chapters i was hooked. The cute and funny story of such an innocent girl, who really goes a long way!!!
If Pamelas second book turns out to be anything like this then she is really on to a good thing!
on 3 September 2005
I did like this book and altiugh you are meant to feel sympathy for Star's naivety I found it irritating, especially the airport scene. Other than that I did like Star and couldn't put the book down, even at 2am!