5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent true stories!, 1 Dec. 2012
This review is from: When God Winks on Love: Let the Power of Coincidence Lead You to Love (Paperback)
A couple of weeks before buying this book, I was watching a cheesy romantic teen disney movie. I was asking God for Him to show me if guys really say stuff like that, 'cause I was sure that the script writers were filling us with what we wanted to hear and not what guys really say.

Well I can say that God answered my prayer, and He's also a romantic. Why else did He send His only son!?...(to get His us, the love of His creation).

Great book, I heard about it back when I was in New York. The wife of SQuire was on a show, saying how she would pray as a girl to see Carol Burnett, great story...as God answers.

Thanks, and it came so quick too, think I ordered it from Oxfam books. Enjoy, it gave me hope and opened up a new way of seeing things, certainly confirmed things that had happened to me; like God was winking right at me. ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars When God Winks on Love, 2 Jan. 2006
This review is from: When God Winks on Love (Hardcover)
This is a great book, easy to read and very heart warming.
Most of us ignor the signs we get or any other gut feeling that tell us what is right or wrong.
This book is a great reminder of these signs and the role they can play in our lives. If you are looking for science you wont get it in this book but if you accept that there is something beyond science that make the universe and our lives more orderly, then its the book fo you

When God Winks on Love: Let the Power of Coincidence Lead You to Love
When God Winks on Love: Let the Power of Coincidence Lead You to Love by Squire D. Rushnell (Paperback - 10 Mar. 2007)
Used & New from: £0.62