5.0 out of 5 stars Road Trip WWE Style!
This book is an awesome collection of stories on the road told by some of my favourite WWE Superstars and I recommend it for anyone that loves a good road trip story.
Published on 28 Jan 2006 by Ms. Kyan S. Lindo

3.0 out of 5 stars Delightful
What a lovely little book this is. It is a collection of oftimes witty stories about the stars we see in the square circle. I particularly liked the one from Trish Stratus telling of her experiences in an airport, but I won't spoil it for you by giving it away. I cracked up at a story from the Big Show about his "accident" in a Japanese hotel.
It is also very...
Published on 13 April 2007 by Saturnicus

5.0 out of 5 stars Road Trip WWE Style!, 28 Jan 2006
This review is from: Are We There Yet?: Tales from the Never-Ending Travels of WWE Superstars (Paperback)
One of the best stories is by Triple H when he fools a fellow wrestler into thinking he's gonna get arrested and another is by Jonathan Coachman who suffered a near-heart attack at the hands of Vince McMahon. And that's only two, D-Von Dudley, Trish Stratus and Rico have really funny stories aswell, there's even one that's not so funny concerning Matt Hardy and Lita that'll make you smart wrestling fans a little sad.
This book is highly enjoyable and is a must read for anyone who loves wrestling and/or hilarious travel stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellet book about the stories of the road, 18 Feb 2005
Sally Barsby (Epsom, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I got this book yesterday and finnished it in one day straight. It was excellent and was a very good insight to the live of the wwe superstar when they aren't on TV. It is a full of funny,sad and Just plain bizarre stories. From today superstar like The Big Show and Rey Mysterio as well as some older stories for Undertaker, the Brooklyn Brawler and the referees.
I would deffinately recommend this to anybody who, like me love wrestling and is curious about the other aspects of it not just what we see on TV and at live shows.
It was a brilliant read and I can't wait for more book of this nature to come out.
Good work WWE

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Look At The People Behind The Characters, 15 Jan 2006
WCW Fan (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
At first, this may sound like an odd idea for a book, but when you actually start reading it, you find that it's actually a lot more interesting than a lot of wrestling autobiographies.
"Are We There Yet?" gives fans a unique look at the men and women who risk life and limb night in, night out just to entertain them. This book proves that wrestling isn't an easy profession to be in, and that's without even setting foot in the ring. There are things in this book that I guarantee you wouldn't know if you didn't read it here, and you'll never believe again that a wrestler's job is full of luxury (there's stories in here of sharing rooms, sleeping in cars in the cold, missing flights, working injured etc).
Some stories are funny, some are cute, some are a little disgusting (i.e. Big Show's "Big Problem" in the bathroom). But they all leave us with understanding and respect for these performers. The great thing about this book is that it "humanizes" the characters we see every week on TV. They have the same trials and tribulations that we do, yet they have to keep going no matter what.
This book left a positive impression on me and after reading it, I found I had more respect for wrestling and WWE wrestlers than ever. This book is highly original and will have you reading it for days on end.

3.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 13 April 2007
Saturnicus "Saturnicus" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
It is also very informative. The business out of the ring can be far from glamorous.
A great read you will thoroughly enjoy.
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 21 Jan 2006
this book gives you a real insight in to the daily lifes of the wwe wrestlers, with people like, victoria, big show, triple h, stacy, ray misterio and other favourates sharing stories from travel arrangments, food,missing flights and even big shows toilet stories!. you'll enjoy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, 1 Nov 2013
This is a great book to add to my WWE collection. It has funny, sad and crazy stories about wrestler's daily lives when they aren't on TV. if you are a fan of WWE you will love this book.
great price, fast dispatch. thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars short read, 1 Aug 2013
i liked this book although it is a very short read and could have done with a few more funnier stories, molly holly came across really funny and entertaining which i didnt expect, its a good book to read for travelling to pass the time and i will be buying the other book to go with this, hopefully there will be more funny stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read if you like WWE, 5 Jan 2013
This book is a fascinating & funny look at behind the scenes lives of the wrestlers. The book is comprised of lots of short stories from different wrestlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun read, 17 May 2012
M. Weir (west lothian) - See all my reviews
easy to dip in and out of. funny and easy reading. my son couldnt wait to read it after me as i kept laughing at bits. very entertaining and fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must buy, 1 July 2011
this book is brilliant if you like the mini comic section in the back of wwe magazine its a very funny and enjoyable book it is told by wwe superstars and lets you know alot more about the people behind the scenes it has three sections "the good" "the bad" " and the bizzare" its is a brilliant book and a must buy with stories from matt hardy goldust kane hurricane edge and loads more and for this price all i can say is buy it now

Are We There Yet?: Tales from the Never-Ending Travels of WWE Superstars