5.0 out of 5 stars Bubblegum for the mind - sometimes I need a break
Published on 27 July 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Same as the rest
I have read almost all of her books. This one reads just like the rest. If it were my first one, I may have liked it more; but they are starting to get old and monotonous. It's worth reading, but not her best.
Published on 12 Aug 1999

5.0 out of 5 stars Bubblegum for the mind - sometimes I need a break, 27 July 1999
This review is from: We'LL Meet Again (Hardcover)
I read this book in a day - because I couldn't put it down. So what if Ms. Higgins seems to be following a formula when she writes her novels these days, and some parts of this book were reminiscent of some of her previous stories; I still enjoy how the story unfolds and the twist at the end. Do not take this to be The Great American Novel. Just clear out some time for enjoyable light reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Mary Higgins Clark, 16 Aug 1999
This review is from: We'LL Meet Again (Hardcover)
More plot twists than you can shake a stick at, with a finish that rivals 'The Triumph and the Glory' for raw emotional power. Not quite as good as 'Black Notice' by Cornwell but four star material all the way. I RARELY miss one of Mary Higgins Clark's books, she is a master at what she does. Some of her latest novels have been stronger again, she seems to be on the comeback trail after a few pretty average efforts int he mid '90's.

3.0 out of 5 stars Same as the rest, 12 Aug 1999
This review is from: We'LL Meet Again (Hardcover)

4.0 out of 5 stars Always keeps you on your toes. Full of twists all the time., 9 Aug 1999
This review is from: We'LL Meet Again (Hardcover)
If you read Mary Higgins Clark, you know she writes a great mystery story. This was one of thoses books you just never want to put now. And you are always think you have figured out who "did it." It is well worth reading. I have read everyone of her books and I loved this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good book even for Clark, 1 April 1999
This review is from: We'LL Meet Again (Hardcover)
The state of Connecticut accuses Molly Carpenter Lash of murdering her spouse Gary in cold blood. The testimony points out that she angrily left for the Cape a week ago. One particular witness, who loves Molly, sadly states that she found the accused sleeping in her bed while her husband lay dying. Finally, they found his blood on her person. Molly swears she does not remember what happened after she returned home. Fearing a hung jury due to the fact that Gary's girl friend was pregnant, the DA cuts a deal with her attorney to change the charges to manslaughter. Molly accepts and goes to prison for a maximum stay of ten years.
Five and a half years later, the state paroles Molly. She informs the media that her memory has begun to return and firmly believes that she did not kill her spouse. She insists a third person was in the house when Gary died. Molly believes that one day her full memory will return and she will know the identity of the true killer. Molly has thrown down the gauntlet, setting in motion a series of murders that lead back to her.
WE'LL MEET AGAIN is an enjoyable who-done-it that will provide immense pleasure for fans of Mary Higgins Clark. Though the overused amnesia gimmick seems too convenient of a mechanism, the mystery remains taut and filled with red herrings to make Molly appear guilty even to readers who know otherwise. Especially interesting is a former classmate of Molly, a reporter for the True Crime TV show, who provides insight into the convicted murderer's personality. Ms. Clark has written an entertaining novel that is fun to read.

Harriet Klausner

4.0 out of 5 stars WE'LL MEET AGAIN, 25 Aug 2009
This review is from: We'll Meet Again (Paperback)
I AM A BIG FAN OF MARY HIGGINS CLARK BUT THIS BOOK WAS NOT AS EXCITING OR AS GRIPPING AS SOME OF HER OTHERS AND I GUESSED THE ENDING ABOUT HALFWAY THROUGH THE BOOK.IT WAS A GOOD STORYLINE BUT LACKED SOMETHING THAT HER OTHER BOOKS HAVE. WORTH A READ THOUGH IF YOU HAVE READ HER OTHER BOOKS.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 13 Aug 1999
This review is from: We'LL Meet Again (Hardcover)
I just finished reading We'll Meet Again. I read it in 2 days.I loved the suspense of the novel. The characters were terrific. I felt so sorry for Molly. Fran turned out to be just the friend Molly needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER GREAT BOOK!!!!, 7 Aug 1999
This review is from: We'LL Meet Again (Hardcover)
Even though the ending was a little weak, I still loved it!!! It may be like some of her other books and storylines, but that's fine because I love all her books!!! I'm so glad that I bought it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Thrilling Novel by the Master of Suspense!!!!!!, 28 July 1999
This review is from: We'LL Meet Again (Hardcover)
Once again, Mary Higgins Clark shows us that she can write a successful mystery novel. I couldn't stop reading it, I read it in 2 days because it was so good. This books portrays great suspense, and is very intriguing. If you haven't read it yet make sure you do. Keep up the great work Mary!

3.0 out of 5 stars GREAT....until the ending., 27 July 1999
This review is from: We'LL Meet Again (Hardcover)
The book was excellent in the beginning until you reach the conclusion. It was very weak.

We'll Meet Again
We'll Meet Again by Mary Higgins Clark (Paperback - 2 Feb 2004)
5.24