5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you hanging on to the suspense until the end!
This book is by far the best book ever written by
Mary Higgins Clark and by any writer at that. The
most suspenseful book I have ever read...you think
you know who killed Susanne Reardon until the final
chapters when you figure out that you are indefinenetly
wrong! A good mixture of vocabulary and skills to make
you frightened. This book...
Published on 4 Jun 1997

3.0 out of 5 stars let me call you sweetheart
I have read many of her books in the past, and thought an audio book would be of the same interest, but I found it rather uninteresting. I would put this on a par with a modern day Agagtha Christie. For me a read rather than listen to.
Published on 26 July 2010 by fanny by gaslight

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps you hanging on to the suspense until the end!, 4 Jun 1997
This book is by far the best book ever written by
Mary Higgins Clark and by any writer at that. The
most suspenseful book I have ever read...you think
you know who killed Susanne Reardon until the final
chapters when you figure out that you are indefinenetly
wrong! A good mixture of vocabulary and skills to make
you frightened. This book is so good because it is
full of suspenseful ideas in Clark's mind, that keep
you on your tip-toes. I was embarrassed when I said
a prayer that night for a character in the book!
--Ellee Moore EM135@aol.com

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 24 Aug 2013
The best thing about this book was getting to the end,it was the most boring Mary Higgins Clark I've ever read......

5.0 out of 5 stars Guilty or Innocent?, 22 May 2013
Skip Reardon is in prison for murdering his wife, but continuously proclaims his innocence. Kerry McGrath a prosecutor takes her daughter to see a plastic surgeon after being involved in a fender bender. Whilst there she sees a woman come out of the Dr's consulting room resembling Skip Reardon's dead wife. Feeling pretty freaked out Kerry looks at Skip Reardon's case file and it isn't long before Kerry opens a can of worms and there is no turning back.

Lots of possibilities ranging from the husband himself to a Mafia mobster who is being defended by Kerry's ex-husband for tax evasion. Good fast paced novel. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mystery story, 18 Feb 2013
Mrs. A. Boot (U.K.) - See all my reviews
I enjoy reading books by Mary Higgins Clark. Always a twist at the end. A good holiday read, not too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Read, 14 Sep 2012
M. Menon - See all my reviews
I must admit I absolutely loved this book. I was hooked on it. My favourite character strangely enough was Dr Charles Smith. From the start I was intrigued by him and as the book progressed I found myself feeling a lot of empathy and compassion for him despite the way he pushed everyone around him away. Towards the end I found myself understanding why he did the things he did. The twist at the end was brilliant - I never even suspected the killer's identity so it came as a surprise. This is the first book I have read by this author but it was amazing.

3.0 out of 5 stars let me call you sweetheart, 26 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars My Hero, 13 Sep 2006
This review is from: Let Me Call You Sweetheart (Paperback)
This is the 4th book from this author I have read and boy have I enjoyed them more with every book I read.

I really felt for Kerry in this book as I wouldn't know what to do if I was in her shoes - and what a twist at the end. I didn't see that coming.

If you haven't read this yet - what are you waiting for!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining & Gripping Story!, 16 Mar 2005
C Hicks "Salisbury Books" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I really enjoyed listening to this thriller whilst driving around in the car. It is gripping but not so complex that you can't follow the twists or keep up with the characters. You'll never guess whodunnit either. Great story and very entertaining on those regular car journeys.

5.0 out of 5 stars greatest book ever written of the greatest author ever known, 19 Aug 1999
By A Customer
this was an excellent book!!! read it in 2 days and normally do not like to read that much!!! this was the first mary higgins clark book i've read and it has made me want to read many more!!! all her books are good but this one was sensational!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars About average, 26 April 1999
By A Customer
The fast-paced storytelling and likable heroines are vintage Clark, but the story is marred by an ending that manages to be both predictable and inconceivable at once. Not really worth your time. Go check out A CRY IN THE NIGHT instead.

Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Let Me Call You Sweetheart by Mary Higgins Clark (Paperback - 3 Nov 2003)
5.24