5.0 out of 5 stars Body of Evidence, 25 Jan 2004
This review is from: Body of Evidence (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) (Paperback)
I am a big CSI fan and when my husband presented me with these books at Christmas I didn't know what to think. He told me it was a must for any CSI fan (so he read) and I wasn't sure, I didn't want to be disappointed. I didn't think that these could compete with the tv series. Having read the first couple of chapters (maybe even the first chapter) I was hooked, I didn't want to put it down. I read it in two days which is quick for me and considering I have three small children finding the time wasn't easy. This was the first book of the novels availible that I read and it gave me a hankering for the rest. I have now read all the availible books( within a week) including the Miami and I can't wait for the the others to come out.I take my hat off to Mr collins for doing a great credit to the name CSI. A definate MUST for the CSI FAN, No doubt about it. This book will keep you fixed to the pages and when it's finished, you'll want MORE!

5.0 out of 5 stars body of evidence, 22 Mar 2004
I really enjoy all the CSI books and they have proven to be as good as the show, i also cant wait til the second pc game comes out in may around about my birthday so a good idea for a present. but going back to the book, all i have to say is you must read this book.

ARRAY(0xacbf68d0)

Body of Evidence (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation)
Body of Evidence (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) by Max Allan Collins (Paperback - 1 Dec 2003)
5.37