4.0 out of 5 stars A quote a day...
Published on 13 Dec 2003 by Benson

3.0 out of 5 stars Quotable Slayer
An attractive looking little book, nicely put together. A fun read, but only on page 8 I noticed a quote atributed to the wrong episode. Dissapointing because even though there is the usual disclaimer, it marrs the enjoyment of the book when you know it contains such basic errors. Nice little book for fans.
Published on 11 Jan 2008 by Euni45

4.0 out of 5 stars A quote a day..., 13 Dec 2003
Benson (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Quotable Slayer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) (Hardcover)
I thought this book was excellent. The book is hardback which makes it look fantastic as a gift. It's basically as it advertises - quotes from all seven seasons on Buffy. The quotes are divided into characters and also themes such as 'love', 'food' and 'money'. There is also a 4 page full colour insert which was a cool addition. My only complaint is the price, I thought it was a little expensive for what the book actually is. Basically if you love Buffy and like to randomly remind yourself of some of the cool lines from the show, buy this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quote me happy., 15 Nov 2004
This review is from: The Quotable Slayer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) (Hardcover)
Loved this little book and couldn't put it down once I started to read it. The quotes bring back some great memories of the show and at times had me chuckling away to myself. I like the hard back format and all the "Buffy speak". The blank pages at the back are a nice idea for somewhere to write your own favourite quotes that may have been missed.
It's nicely sectioned into categories but would have been easier to use with an index/contents and page numbering to help you. It isn't just this book that is sadly lacking in this area but something it has in common with all the Buffy and Angel reference books!!! Something I find infuriating when using the books for research. That apart, it is a very nice read. With quotes from all the characters to entertain you.

4.0 out of 5 stars A delectable delight!, 8 Aug 2005
H. Walker (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Quotable Slayer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) (Hardcover)
Now, some might well sneer at having a book o'Buffy quotes, but it's great! You get to notice such little nuances as Giles' obsession with Jaffa cakes, and love of the eye that sees not the future. My only tiny regret is that there aren't more Andrew quotes (though the pics in the middle are great!). Full of fantastic quotes you can use anytime, as well as those that are just downright hilarious. I shall say no more. Buy it. It's very much with the helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars In my plan, we are...left out?, 17 Mar 2004
This review is from: The Quotable Slayer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) (Hardcover)
This is a great book, for references, for learning buffspeak (if you are particularly sad, much like me) or just to read.
However.
My main problem with it is, where are all the Troika quotes? The are some of the ost quotable characters from any of the seven seaons. Especially Andrew.
Where is he?
They missed out a helluva lot, in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Quotes, 5 April 2009
I really love this book, as i also really love Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Its really easy to understand, and get. Ther are different sections, like, the scoobies, slaying ect. Although i would say is that, i thought the book might have the little sly and funny quotes in it, but it doesn't. There are loads of funny quotes but some of the good ones was left out.
I recomend (:

3.0 out of 5 stars Quotable Slayer, 11 Jan 2008
Euni45 "Euni45" (Somerset England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Quotable Slayer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) (Hardcover)

The Quotable Slayer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
The Quotable Slayer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) by Stephen Brezenoff (Hardcover - 1 Dec 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01