4.0 out of 5 stars It would have got 5 stars but, 28 Jan 2005
Ash - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: The Demon Soul: War of the Ancients: The Demon Soul Bk. 2 (Warcraft: War of the Ancients) (Mass Market Paperback)
I love this book, and I love the War of the Ancients series, but there was just one aspect of this book I really hated. I can't reveal too much because it is about one incident towards the end but it really annoys me. Not really in a bad way, I just hate it when something happens, for example with a female character, and then I have to wait for months until the final book is published so i can make sure everything is fine.
I realise I sound like a freak and that it is only a book, but I loved the 'Well of Eternity' and this one is even better, you get a better insight into many of the characters like Tyrande and Illidan, as well as seeing others develop like Malfurion. You also get an insight into some of the history of the Warcraft story and the role of the dragon Aspects which is refered to in other books but never fully explained.

5.0 out of 5 stars You have to read this, 16 Nov 2004
Well all I can say is it sucked me in and I couldn't put it down. Knaak does a wonderful job of making you not only read but feel the emotions of each character through their grim experiences. This book (when I say book I'm speaking for the trilogy thus far written) is filled with amazing characters, drama, action, and emotion that will keep you wanting to unravel page after page enticing your curiosity to what follows next. This books is absolutely amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars couldn't put it down, 4 Jun 2014
Loved this book as much as the first book. Well worth the read. Would recommend to everyone. Can't wait for the next

4.0 out of 5 stars Locke, 12 Mar 2014
Excellent to see how Illidan slips into madness as well as deathwing shows a lot of lore and well worth a read ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 May 2013
lee "Sci fi and fantasy story lover" (Basingstoke, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I love this book, the ending is excellent and Richard A Knaak has written some great novels. This by far is my favorite though (the whole series of the War of the Ancients) and is my favorite period of Warcraft lore. I've read this book, 3 or 4 times, but i dont understand why part 1 is not available on Kindle!

5.24