4.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read for all ages!, 25 Jun. 2003
Peter H (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
As a keen follower of the Pendragon series, I had high expectations for "The Never War". I found this book much easier to read due to it being set on Earth requiring a little less imagination unlike the previous books. The structure of the book is much the same as the ones before it with St Dane taking on a new identity hoping to bring chaos to Earth and the demise of the territories. Pendragon and companion have to stop him. Despite being sometimes a bit predictable it is still a good read for all ages with an interesting, imaginative storyline.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good solid read, 23 July 2009
Mr. D. Brady (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I can't lie and say this is my favourite Pendaragon book because it is not. However I cannot say that it is not a good story because it is and I really like Gunny. It is nice to see a mature character in a story who isn't stereotyped and just a routine character. Gunny is cool. And Third Earth. Wouldn't it be wonderful if the world could be like that? Wishful thinking but there you go. So yes not my fave but definitely still worth a read.

4.0 out of 5 stars An entertaining read for all ages!, 25 Jun. 2003
Peter H (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Never War (Pendragon) (Paperback)
This is another excellent book in this series. Each book I read makes me anticipate the next one. Can't wait!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Oct. 2014
Quick delivery, clean copy.

The Never War (Pendragon)
The Never War (Pendragon) by D. J. MacHale (Paperback - 5 Jan. 2004)
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available