Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 8 April 2013
Part of a series. Great story and I got involved with the characters too. Lots of "naval" and military scenes. Surprising turns of events. Well entertaining! I almost feel I could take part in a space battle and become a member of the Manticorean Navy now too.
on 2 April 2016
Honor Harrington comes to the rescue of an imperilled Grayson and, as always, more than does the job! Superb narrative, especially the combat scenes, and develops further the character of the brilliant Captain Harrington, it is a wonderful read.
on 15 November 2013
This series of books is available to download DRM-free, as are many books by this publisher.

I enjoy these stories - well written and excitingly plotted.

If you haven't read them before, dip in - they're very enjoyable!
on 23 January 2014
I enjoyed this enough to get the second book in the series after reading the first. A jolly good space battle romp, but at times there was too much in the way technical numbers that didn't mean a great deal to me. I just let them slip by...
on 22 August 2014
The mix of diplomatic arguments, coupled with the two-timing activities of fanatics, gives this well written saga a wealth of emotional depth. Difficult to see where the storyline can go from here but bring it on!
Harast
on 30 September 2014
glad to this on the kindle at last , great sci fi space opera, once i was hooked from book 1 there was no going back , huge on detail and characters that you can really get into david weber has created a cult classic
on 14 June 2013
The hardcover books and paperbacks have too small a print but the Kindle version is ideal for me. Now I can clear my bookselves of all the hard copies. More David Weber on Kindle please, please, please.
on 13 March 2015
Good swashbuckling space yarn with a lovely heroine, who survives the death of many of her heroes and leads her ship to a soft of safety. She comes up trumps despite all efforts to destroy her.
on 8 September 2013
Hard to find a great space opera.... But glad I can add this to my list of great reads.... Lost Fleet, Exodus Series, love them all. Already downloaded the next 3 books, such good reads.
on 24 May 2016
Totally gripping and thrilling. The action and space battles are fantastic. The violence and death are Heartbreaking. Honor gets all the glory which is just a little bit hard to take.