Format: PaperbackChange

on 3 March 2014
This is such a brilliant book and my first introduction to Tony's work. The info within is so valuable, I have to keep buying further copies to give to friends (I won't part with my annotated original!!!)
on 3 July 2010
Great book. I would suggest to continue reading this and put the theories into action. It's good to read but also if you study this book it will bring you alon way in life. Anthony Robbins Rocks!!
on 18 May 2009
I found this book very inspirational, it was so good that I bought another copy for my friend! I would definitly recommend this to anyone looking for a little direction and very good advice.
on 24 June 2014
It's a fantastic book that can change you life, You can learn a lot and it's an easy read. It's a book that you will come back to again and again. I would highly recommended to everyone.
on 3 April 2014
I am in the process of reading Unlimited Power. So far it is very clear and easy to understand and identify with. It is as though he has written the book just for me. Thanks Anthony :-))
on 3 September 2014
I cant do without this book, I pick it up and read bits when I'm not sure about something. It is very well written and easy to read, a classic in personal development
on 15 December 2013
this cd is very empowering in a positive way.i highly recommend it to people whom need a lift in life..i totally loved the impact this cd gave me ..thank you so much.
on 11 April 2014
Tony Robbins and the best of coaching! Very positive literature, easy to read and understand! Recommended absolutely for any kind of research about yourself!
on 7 February 2015
It Was actually more than I expected is a book to study it I would recommend it to anyone who wants to achieve personal growth and help others do the same
on 10 April 2014
Its a wonderful book on how to change your life
and nothing is impossible if you need to improve yourself
and grow as a human being.....x