4.0 out of 5 stars Great but the book has far more depth than a cassette
I had benefitted from reading the book about 5 years ago and thought I would get the audio cassette as a refresher. The cassette feels quite different. You benefit from Tony's enthusiastic tone, stories and exercises but on a single audio cassette (packed as a double!) you will miss out on a lot that the book has to offer.
Get the audio only if you truely cannot make...
Published on 8 Jan. 2002 by taraghb

3.0 out of 5 stars A STEP ABOVE POSITIVE THINKING
Anthoy Robbins has written a very good book on how to create change rapidly with NAC. It's better than pure positive thinking. I think a lot of the "fat" could have been taken out and the repeated information from Unlimited Power could have been left out. My only major gripe is Robbins constant self promotion and advertising his "Date with Destiny" and...
Published on 10 Jun. 1998

‹ Previous | 115 16 1721 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Awaken the Giant within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Life (Paperback)
Everyone should read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov. 2014
Inspirational book, loving it

5.0 out of 5 stars It is in our moments of decision that our destiny is shaped..., 1 April 2009
Make the decision to buy this book, and your destiny will be greater for it. Without this book, I believe I may have played small all my life.

I read this book years before going along to a Tony Robbins event, where it was great to see him in action and witness the true depth of his ability to lead, understand and care deeply about people. He could at once captivate his audience of 10,000 and pick any person who volunteered to share their difficulties and like a lazer, get to the root of the problem and solve it.

Although it was lovely to see him, I still treasure the book most. With a book you can be quiet and alone with the great man and feel he is there just to spend time with you, helping you to sort your life out!

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changing book, 14 Mar. 2000
By A Customer
I thought that Anthony Robbin's first book Unlimited Power was incredible, but having just read Awaken The Giant Within, for the second time, I sincerely believe that this book is the most inspiring self-help book available. It explains in straight forward, rational, terms how we can easily, and quickly, transform our lives by understanding what it is that drives, motivates, and hinders us in setting goals and achieving them. There is nothing 'new-agey' about this book just a good dose of common sense from a man who 'walks his talk', and knows what he's talking about. Do yourself and your friends a favour - buy this book. And, above all read it and act upon it. You won't regret it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Robbins! Master Teacher!, 12 May 2005
PHILIP MCNALLY (Scotland) - See all my reviews
A very comprehensive and very effective book. Changed my life. In particular the chapters on 'rules' and 'values' will have a big (positive) effect on you.

Tonys life story is inspiring too. From zero to hero! A few great quotes are contain within the book.

Over the years a few quotes have changed my life. I strongly believe great quotes are very powerful and very memorable. I include many great quotes in my own book for that reason.

Several books have changed my life. Tony Robbins ATGW is one.

He is a great teacher with some great lessons, great stories and great quotes. If you get the chance to see him live and can afford it- go for it! Its a great memorable experiance, especially the fire walk! Doing a fire walk is something we can all achieve, but few try.

Phil

Phil McNally

author, 'Winning Mentality -7 Mind Techniques used by Winners'

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
good and as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Sept. 2014
wife happy with book

3.0 out of 5 stars You're as successful as you want to be! Read this and be you, 3 Oct. 2000
By A Customer
A friend of mine lent me this book. Best thing he ever did. I went and got it within a week of reading it. I'm on my second copy now - the first one fell apart because I over read it! This is essential reading. YOU MUST GET THIS BOOK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book!!!, 18 Jun. 2011
This has got to be one of the best personal development/transformation books of all time!!
I read it years ago, got a lot out of it and coming back to it now, it's even better!!
This is no casual read, either, it is an in-depth and comprehensive workbook.
Take the time to go through it, and properly work through it and you will have the most amazing changes in your life.
I recommend reading it - twice - and then doing the exercises.
Fantastic for clearing your head of unwanted, accumulated junk - and very inspirational too.
Nice job, Tony!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Geat place to begin!, 25 Sept. 2009
Michael Beale (UK) - See all my reviews
This was the first 'NLP' type book I read and at the time I found it exceptionally useful and wondered why we weren't all taught this stuff as a matter of course. I've now moved on a bit a prefer a less a 'black and white' more 'metaphorical' approach. I now find this a bit 'one dimensional' - life is delightfully richer and more complex than what's offered here. However that said, this is a brilliant book for anyone who has just come across this material for the first time, or anyone who wants to revisit some of the basics.

‹ Previous | 115 16 1721 | Next ›