on 13 September 2001
This was the first book I have bought for a while and after watching both TV series thought I would give them ago. I couldnt put this book down and had read it in less then two hours, after this I had to go out and buy the complete set, all as riveting as the first and they follow on from book to book, so you dont lose any of the plot. Definately a change from the television series but still as compelling. I am what I would class as on older reader but they still held my imagination. I hope there will be more instalments to follow.
on 22 April 2001
Personally, I think this is the best of all the Roswell High books. It has a real shocking beginning & ending. I was crying in parts of this & I cannot wait until No. 10!!!!! You don't need to have read the others to read this one cos it sums up what has happended so far.
on 4 March 2001
This book again was brilliant you have to have this one to be able to understand the plot of book 10 and you need the others (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) to understand this one. A must for all roswell fans!!!!!!!!!!
on 14 May 2001
As with all the other Roswell books this one is brilliant. I could not put it down when I got it and read it in two hours. If you are thinking of getting this book you definitely should.
on 5 March 2001
Whoa, now if you like myself have been following all of these books then get ready for a rollercoaster ride of emotion, action and adventure. As for the finale....Bring It On!!!
on 29 July 2000
I found this book excellent. Isabel is going through her akino but dosen't want to connect Trevor, Michels brother tells them you can survive your akino because he did Isabel says she isn't going to connect shes going to take the chance and see wheather Trevor was telling the truth '' If I connect you will lose me if Idon't you might lose me, Max''. Max trys to force Isabel to connect so she runs away with Michel. Liz and Adam grow closer and Liz and Max grow appart because of the conicious. I also remend you are ready for a sad ending.............
on 7 June 2013
The book was in acceptable condition. It was bought for my daughter and she was happy with it. Thank you
on 7 August 2015