on 1 April 2009
This book is absolutely amazing! But remember to order the whole series from 1-10 as they are all definitely worth it. They are highly recommended for all roswell fans and really give you a great insight into the characters.

They also introduce interesting new characters which werent on the show into the mix. Obviously since the show is based on the books this gives you the unadulterated roswell experience.

However, like the show there isn't enough of max and liz together. But in an any case if 3 seasons werent enough and you want more for roswell you deifnitely need to read this whole series of books.
on 28 November 2000
Alex gets back from the home planet via another of the stones of midnight, however, this is done without the help of the rest of the gang. Max and Liz break up, (all down to Liz so I suppose I should say Liz broke up with Max), and Liz and Adam grow even colser, they kiss. Maria's brother Kevin goes missing and Machael tries to get closer to his brother, Trevor. Isabel only plays a tiny part in this book...
on 5 October 2000
I haven't been let down by a Roswell book yet! This was a good book but is possibly leading to a upsetting ending. Adam and Liz are getting closer and closer leaving Max out, not something I want to be reading about espeacially. I guess we'll see. Even though it looks like this could be the beginning of the end for Max and Liz, it is and was still a great series and piece of writing!
on 7 June 2013
The book was in acceptable condition. It was bought for my daughter so I can't really say more. As they are no longer in print I was glad to get it
on 30 December 2000
OUT OF ALL THE BOOKS IN THE ROSWELL HIGH SERIES THIS ONE MUST HAVE BEEN THE BEST BECAUSE OF ALL THE IMAGINATIVE LANGUAGE AND THE HEART STOPING ACTION.
on 29 September 2013
All the Roswell books were very good and not just for teens. I've downloaded and been disappointed with lots of books in thus genre as they are obviously aimed at teens with stereotypical characters and a thin story line but these books are very well constructed with good solid characters. The author just needs to write more.
on 7 August 2015