on 8 April 1999
I loved this book so much. I recommend this book series to all teen UFO believers. You must buy this entire series to get the entire story! I love how the author blended true events with science fiction. This is a great book series with great cliffhangers at the end of every book.
on 4 October 2000
Having read all of the other books I was delighted to know about the 5th book. The TV series is really cool but the books are soooo much cooler. I won't tell you what happens but you need to know what happened in Book 4 to follow.
on 14 April 2001
Having looked for this book for about a year (all though it seemed so much longer) I was not dissapointed, and I cannot wait to read all ten! The Roswell High books are the best books I have ever read!
on 3 January 2001
I could not wait for this book to come out it was the best out of the series so far. I can't wait to read all of them! Iwould give this book a 100000000 out of 10
on 22 November 2015