5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Magical., 13 Aug 2009
D. Burgess (Lancashire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Water Crystal Healing: Music and Images to Restore Your Well-being (Book & CD) (Hardcover)
I love this fascinating, fabulous, concept. It makes sense, it works. read all about it. Masaru Emoto is a genius. Didn't use CDs properly until a few weeks ago. Just lay on a soft bed and listened and felt my inner being flowing with the music. Something definitly happened inside to me beacuse of these Cds and this book that was very much for the better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water Crystal Healing Book and CDs, 2 Jun 2010
A. Hanson (UK) - See all my reviews
I am a Reiki Master and Teacher, and have shown students some of Dr Emoto's work along with other sound healing for teaching purposes. This is a wonderfully produced product which I also use for my own personal healing and relaxation. In particular, anyone who has not yet experienced sound healing really should purchase this. The musical pieces are beautiful in themselves, each is provided with the relevant water crystal image, background information and respective healing purpose. I heartily recommend this to anyone, plus it would also make a beautiful gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful Gift, 8 Mar 2009
C. A. Borg - See all my reviews
I ordered this book for myself having read almost all of the other 'water' books by Masaru Emoto. When it arrived: a Hardback book with CD's of music - I was both pleasantly surprised and disappointed at the same time. The idea is brilliant, and the presentation gorgeous. But I found the content very restrictive and would have liked more general information about the effects of music in relation to water universally. Don't bother if you have never read any of the other books, and are looking for serious information. Nevertheless, it would make a delightful gift. CB.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 18 Sep 2013
Dr Emoto's work is of tremendous significance and this is a book to treasure. Listening to the accompanying CD will help to maintain your equilibrium.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 April 2013
really inspiring , as an artist I was really drawn to the images.The music was also very uplifting.It is amazing what there is to 'discover'

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Jan 2013
R. Holmes "magicalumbrella" (ireland) - See all my reviews
Everyone should have a copy and read this. It is truly life changing when you put this information to work for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Please sort out the glitches on kindle version, 10 Jan 2013
CaraLou (London, England) - See all my reviews
I love this book and the music, but the kindle version is very frustrating. The link to the music via the Simon and Schuster website is very temperamental; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it does work, I can definitely feel the music having an effect on me. The philosophy behind the healing is inspiring to say the least. The pictures of the water crystals are lovely and the book itself is an easy but interesting read. Highly recommend if you are into healing, but unless you are a technical wizard I would purchase the hard copy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful crystals and uplifting music, 13 Nov 2012
I was actually expecting more from the accompanying CD for the price that I paid! But the beautiful photographs of all the water crystals were definitely worth it. That's all I can say. If you like to recharge your eyesight and mood with beautiful crystals, buy this. If you're looking to get healed with the music? Probably not. But it does recharge your batteries though.

Water Crystal Healing: Music and Images to Restore Your Well-being (Book & CD)
14.99