5.0 out of 5 stars Deep, meaningful, well written book. Sensational!
Published on 29 July 2007 by Melon Gear Solid

1.0 out of 5 stars Drivvel
Purchased for my 15 year old daughter.

Seldom have I seen even her so bemused at how bad something is.

Why can't there be a nil stars rating?
Published on 24 July 2009 by M. Sear

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep, meaningful, well written book. Sensational!, 29 July 2007
This review is from: Your Heiress Diary: Confess it All to Me (Hardcover)
I must admit, I'd not heard much of Paris Hilton before picking up this book. But afterwards I wanted to know EVERYTHING about her! This beautiful talented woman is wise beyond her years. Her constant stream of witty wisecracks & clever political satire & commentary, has really opened my eyes to the world around us. I was provided with a whole new outlook on life. Now thanks to Ms Hilton, I now know to "never turn my phone off, as you will never know when an important call will come". That isnt the only deep & insightful quote from this fantastic book. Thanks to this book, I have enriched my life by pretending to be stupid, mocking people I consider beneath me & spending money I havent got on tiny dogs & the latest fashions. The most important guide to life since the Bible. Dont miss it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Drivvel, 24 July 2009
M. Sear (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Heiress Diary: Confess it All to Me (Hardcover)
Purchased for my 15 year old daughter.

Seldom have I seen even her so bemused at how bad something is.

Why can't there be a nil stars rating?

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin!, 12 Jan 2006
This review is from: Your Heiress Diary: Confess it All to Me (Hardcover)
Definitely made for girls old enough to party or much younger girls who are 'aspiring heiresses'. A cute bit of pretentious fun from our favourite socialite Paris Hilton. With quotes such as, "if you're forced to pick between cute and smart, choose both" and "why shouldn't an heiress get everything she wants?" it's no wonder girls will want to 'confess it all' to her. If you are a fan of paris, partying, and pink then this is the perfect book for you! And in the words of Paris herself - LOVES IT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Full of pictures, 28 Nov 2006
T. Carson "toto" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Heiress Diary: Confess it All to Me (Hardcover)
I was very disappointed with this book, there is hardly any writing its just full of pictures!! Would not recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Stupidity : Redefined, 25 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Your Heiress Diary: Confess it All to Me (Hardcover)
Actually it's very sad that some people take this seriously: This mega rich want to be actor doll, Paris Hilton, is sharing her sick world view with her readers. The book is actually a diary, so you have to write in it yourself, but it's filled with "wisdom" from Paris Hilton. Oh, it's sad. Paris is glamorizing to be a "Heiress" and assumes that all of her readers are filthy rich.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant chick diary, 13 July 2006
This review is from: Your Heiress Diary: Confess it All to Me (Hardcover)
this is the best diary ive ever seen its the only one i could be bothered to write in it gives you great tips about how to make an entrance and has great pictures i recomend it to any age its funky gurly and is all to do with fashion and style its gr8

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin!, 12 Jan 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars Redeeming Parts, 4 Jan 2006
This review is from: Your Heiress Diary: Confess it All to Me (Hardcover)
Before the wood-chippers and pandering, predatory publishers moved in, 'Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All to Me' was once a small forest somewhere, sunlit and susurrating by day, starlit and silent at night. It's becoming increasingly difficult to maintain a sense of optimism.
However, for the sake of balanced criticism, it is important to cite the book's eloquently redeeming features... the small blank spaces between the words.

ARRAY(0xb13b69c0)

Your Heiress Diary: Confess it All to Me
Your Heiress Diary: Confess it All to Me by Paris Hilton (Hardcover - 3 Jan 2006)
Used & New from: 0.01