Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 August 2008
I quote Stephen Covey in my work all the time, he is insightful, compassionate writer and truly believes in personal development. All of his work is enlightening and The Seven Habits is a book you will refer to and re read constantly because of the value within it.
on 5 March 2010
I purchased "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Personal Workbook" to accompany the regular text, "The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People". Using the two books together has been very effective for me. The workbook lets you know which pages of the original book to read before completing its exercises. The activities it asks you to carry out help to extend the messages of the habits, and it offers practical suggestions for how to apply the habits (and self-reflection) within your own life. Unless you were very familiar with the 7 Habits, the workbook wouldn't be too good on its own though. Covey's writing is enjoyable and clear, and in my opinion steers clear of being saccharine quite nicely.

If anyone wonders what exactly the 7 Habits is about in the first place, it is largely concerned with changing one's principles and negative habits in order to bring about happiness and success. (By which I mean lasting, deep happiness, and not temporary satisfaction). If you have an inherent sense of morality and good (whether religious or not), and a belief in your ability to constantly improve, then give it a go!
on 18 December 2009
This book has made an incredible impact on the way I work and live my life. I only wish I had more time to read it again!!
on 11 May 2013
I thought the original book was good, but when used with this workbook, it gains massively in terms of personal application. A real life changer !
on 13 October 2004
After starting reading the book, I noticed changes en regard to my behaviour. Now, after having read the book 3 times meanwhile following the self-study advice from the author, I believe I seem to be more happy than I was before (I know I sound like a freudian commercial to you, but honestly..). This is a result of reading as well as implementing the rules, into my personal life and career.
I think that anyone can read the book, for it's main goal is an inner change of paradigms. It does not promote succes in terms of the money on your bank, or the toys you seem to own that others do not(pragmatic approach).
I think people should read the book, I am convinced that new perspectives will be the result. Improvement is guaranteed
Regards, Bob
on 2 June 2014
I was recommended to this book by my lecturer it is simple and effective, very usefull for any business owner
on 5 November 2010
This is a great little book. Must be used in conjunction with Dr Coveys "The seven habits of highly effective people" in order to gain the most benefit from it. Anyone who is interested in getting more out of life could do far worse than invest a little money and a bit of time in this book.
on 23 September 2014
Bought this for a wierdo manager at work. They actually asked for it, now we all have to read it. :(
on 15 May 2015
It is helping me to to develop good relationships, erradicate suffering and get what I really want from life. It is my "bible" as it contains the answers to my biggest dificulties. Staright to the point, practical clear solutions to my emotional, financial and psychological dificulties. Adore it!
on 1 August 2011
The workbook is exactly as the name suggests and is a great accompaniment to the 7 Habits book.
Buy it to gain the opportunity to apply some of your learning