5.0 out of 5 stars Could be my way too
Published on 19 Mar 2010 by S. Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars method of a legend
not as easy to follow as other books available and some techniques still valid today but every standard of golfer will learn something from it
Published on 1 Jan 2010 by Mr. J. Hutchison

5.0 out of 5 stars Could be my way too, 19 Mar 2010
S. Bailey (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic (Paperback)
I have read so many golf instruction books that my book case is creaking under the weight of them. Some of them are more exciting for literary content (Ben Hogan, Percy Bloomer) and some are just prettier (Tiger Woods, Phil Mickleson). But I am gaining ever more trust in this one. Firstly, nobody has won more majors than Jack and secondly, his hands are the same size as mine!

His posture is not 21st century and there are others things which go against the current teaching fashion. But I like many of his unorthodoxies. My current favoutite is the ankle roll. Apparently totally no no for now (knees are not supposed to do that) but it helps me so much with rhythm and improves my ball striking for all range of shots.

Everything is clear, well organised and well illustrated. As the title says, it is his way but the 18 major title winner may have something good for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars From the hands of a master, 14 Sep 2009
Dudley Boothroyd (North Devon U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic (Paperback)
I first had this book many years ago when I started playing golf. Now the second time around I find it just as helpful. Getting into bad playing habits happens to us all, and this book is just the best for reminding us of what we should be doing with our game. Each step is so easy to understand, and Jack, although now retired tells all in an easy to understand way. The basics are all there. A good read for any golfer however good you think you are or if you are just starting to play for the first time. Written and illustrated by perhaps one of the best golfer of our time.

3.0 out of 5 stars method of a legend, 1 Jan 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 11 Jun 2014
A really informative and interesting read. It has helped my game a lot. I reccomend it for golfers of all handicaps

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid golf instuction book, 25 April 2014
john moylan (dublin, ireland) - See all my reviews
I can verify the vast majority of the other reviews for this book. It is solid bread and butter instuction from the best player ever. There are no secrets...

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 11 Mar 2014
Still reading it, wonderful insight to a top professional game. Certainly has helped my game and given me hope to reduce my handicap .

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic (Paperback)
Bought this years ago when I first took up golf. An excellent read. Lent it to a friend who didn't return it.
Been struggling with my game recently and decided to go back to fundamentals, bought this again and
now back in the swing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the earlier edition, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Golf My Way (Hardcover)
I was a bit disappointed as this is a re-issue of an earlier book. Same pictures and similar text, but instead of illustrating point by point there are long pages of text without pictures which are a bit technical for a beginner like me. Still it is a good guide and I like the fact that Jack is never dogmatic about the best stance etc. and he does give lots of useful tips

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic (Paperback)
Good instruction never goes out of fashion
A lot of logical common sense instruction..ideal for a golfer of any standard

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK FROM THE GREATEST, 5 Jan 2013
WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ALL GOLFERS. GOOD INSITE TO HOW THE GREAT MAN APPROACHED AND PLAYED THIS WONDERFULL GAME.

Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic
Golf My Way: The Instructional Classic by Jack Nicklaus (Paperback - 20 Jun 2005)