on 11 November 2002
I found this book a really good read. I would recommend it to everyone, as anyone would enjoy this book. The interactive features are really good and the comments that he has made are really interesting. I like how he has included lots of stories from young people. Overall, an excellent read!
on 15 September 2015
I love this book; Sean follows his Dad's principles but they are oh so much more accessible. Definitely not just for teenagers!
on 13 September 2015
I bought this for my teenage daughter and she tells me its fantastic. Its improved her confidence and focus immeasurably.
on 26 December 2012
Bought as a gift for an ambitious teenager, this book should prove a useful guide and tips for development to maturity
on 29 June 2012
It is a great book for any Teenager to read and also good value for money spent. I will recommend it for all Teenagers
on 18 October 2015
great for young people, the workbook really helps with it. the book was in great condition.
on 14 May 2015
Very well written, easy to read. Very Interesting. Based on his dad's work but less 'heavy'
on 13 June 2015
Brilliant book
on 7 October 2013
what else could i say? i use it a lot at home and very useful with my teenagers. . .
on 5 June 2014
This is a fantastic book for teenagers to have and to read .... my daughter may be a bit young but she dips into some of it .... I have read it and wished I had had this as a teenager ... very positive and empowering for both girls and boys ....for both their present ups and downs as teenagers and for looking into the future .... he talks about looking after ones body .. soul ... etc .... great guidelines for if you think you're ready for sex or not .......I think if you can get your teenager to read this ... they will be pleasantly surprised and as I said . empowered ......