4.0 out of 5 stars Confessions of a Paperchase-aholic
Published on 29 Sept. 2010 by The HR Headmistress

3.0 out of 5 stars Write it Down, make it happen!
Not a bad book, but I'm finding now there are quite a few of these books out and very similar in reading, to the extent that they are actually quoting each other. If you've read a few of these books, this one isn't really saying anything that wasn't said in The Secret or E2 or the Law of Attraction.
Published 20 months ago by Maureen Warrington

4.0 out of 5 stars Confessions of a Paperchase-aholic, 29 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Write it Down, Make it Happen: Knowing What You Want - and Getting it! (Paperback)
My womanly passion for shoes is almost outweighed by my writer's love of notebooks. Never mind the fact that I actually write my books on a computer, my office (actually the whole house!) is full of beautiful notebooks, most containing only a few jottings. I always hope wistfully that not only will I write wonderful prose in my notebooks, but that my handwriting will be sufficiently legible to allow others to appreciate it.

The obsession with notebooks was partly fostered by Henriette Anne Klauser, author of Write it Down, Make it Happen. The idea is that by externalising your wishes, you create a mechanism for bringing your wishes to you. According to the blurb on the back cover, it's not an abstract theory, but based on evidence. For several years, I have been writing down that I am a best-seller (not made it yet, but give me time!). That said, I have found it an enjoyable and thought provoking read. I certainly support that argument that if you let it be known what you want you are more likely to achieve it because (not making the bestseller lists apart - but maybe How to Get Top Marks ... will achieve that!) I have found that on a number of occasions and against all the odds, I have written down my goals and wishes and they did materialise. So write it down - you might make it happen for you.

The HR Headmistress
Author: How to Get Top Marks in ... Managing Poor Work Performance

5.0 out of 5 stars No nonsense guide to sorting out your life, 12 Feb. 2001
By A Customer
I am usually very wary of self-help books, but this is more a practical guide to getting what you want by focussing on your goals and clearing your mind of clutter. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 24 Sept. 2013
One of the best self improvement books out there.Very useful and interesting. The advice is practical and straight forward, no non- sense.
I would recommend it to everyone

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best tools to get you going to your goals., 5 April 2013
Very interesting informative guide to getting things done. A book to go back to again and again. A handbook of helpful hints, tips and ideas to move forward in your chosen direction and help in choosing that direction.

5.0 out of 5 stars first book i've read all the way through in years., 6 May 2013
Mr. G. G. Geddes "bearded" (tarves aberdeenshire scotland) - See all my reviews
a very good read.if you can get past the churchy, amercanish type story telling.the rest of the book is very helpful.give it a go.there is a 27% chance of doing something if you write it down.i 'm hooked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worthwhile, 29 Jun. 2013
Wanted a copy of this book for myself. Its easy to understand and I am able to write things in it for me and use it for future references.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 April 2013
Thank got this as a gift for my daughter, who is 18, she enjoyed reading it and said she will recommend it to all her friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Write it Down, make it happen!, 20 Sept. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING things can happen...., 12 Nov. 2011
My psychotherapist recommended this and it worked!

I made a list of the ideal man I wanted to meet and approximately 18 months later I met a guy through my job - he was 92% match of the list criteria!!

I did the same with my job and I now work in the ideal role for my life! AMAZING!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with this book, 2 Nov. 2013
I already love this book. I love this genre of self-improvement, law of attraction books and I have already got so much out of it in a few short chapters. It is so very easy to read.

Write it Down, Make it Happen: Knowing What You Want - and Getting it!
Write it Down, Make it Happen: Knowing What You Want - and Getting it! by Henriette Anne Klauser (Paperback - 2 Jan. 2001)
Used & New from: £9.76