5.0 out of 5 stars enchanting
I've been interested in tarot reading for many years, but have never found cards that I felt totally at ease with, until that is, I was given these cards by my partner as a christmas present!.
As soon as I opened these cards I felt uplifted, the illustrations make you smile and feel filled with joy, but not only did I find them enchanting to look at, I found that the...
Published on 29 Jan 2002 by CARI JONES

1.0 out of 5 stars Not to my taste!
Mmm - feel you have to be a fan of this guy to enjoy the Oracle. Not really my taste. Sorry.
Published on 7 Mar 2008 by MissKimbo17

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Faerie Oracle, 3 April 2014
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
I was given this as a birthday present. At first, i thought these were really odd images and not the kind of faeries one would expect. I wasn't sure i was going to use it, because it was so strange.
When i started using it (years later), i realised that it was a bonus. The cards are energy and each faerie represents a type of energy that one can relate to. The images embody the entities they portray. There are no fluffy cards or frilly stuff.
This is painting and telling it like it is. The images are intriguing and compelling. They draw us in. The faeries are blunt and they have no qualms in telling you things you don't want to face.
These cards are incredibly accurate. This is the most accurate deck i have until now. I ordered a few decks recently and i have to try them out, to see if they as accurate as this one.
I had doreen virtue fairy cards, fairy tarot decks and fairy oracles, but none of them could compare to these, so i gave them all to friends who wanted them.
These cards have great quality and a nice sheen to them. They are thick enough and slightly bigger (12,7 cm high and 7,6 cm wide) than normal tarot deck cards.
The book that comes with this set is amazing. It's a hardcover with thick paper of great quality that reminds me of the old books.
The knowledge packed in those pages is incredible. The divination meanings are spot on and there is in depth information about each card as well as spreads and meditation techniques.
This is the best Faerie Oracle set out there and the only one you will ever need.

5.0 out of 5 stars A magickal set!, 13 Mar 2014
J. Osborne (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
This particular set of oracle cards is quite different and the illustrations are striking! A useful and beautiful tool for all oracle card users.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beautiful deck, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
This deck is so lovely, the cards can be read upright or reverse in this deck and the book is a very comprehensive guide, it may be a bit of a memory test so I would recommend a few readings for yourself before taking them to clients as some of the meanings are not immediately obvious. A lot of parallels can be seen to Tarot cards and the symbolism is great. A must for the Faerie fan and if you have an oracle cards addiction as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars A new experience, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
For many years I used the “Faery Wicca Tarot” deck. Then, in a sudden, I felt the need to change, as if the time of my Tarot deck was running out. I started looking around and, after a while, I ‘met’ this deck. It can be said that it was love at first sight. I read a couple of reviews and made the decision to buy it.
Now that I’m using it for some weeks, I feel as if returning home. This deck speaks to me in ways that my previous deck never did. Of course it helps if the user is attuned with the Fae. Having them at home is even better.
The images are impressive in many ways: graphic quality, colouring and detail. It doesn’t matter really how many times you see a card because it seems that there is always something new there, something that you missed before.
To the touch the cards are very pleasant although their size is somewhat large. But I may be suspect because my hands are not that big.
In brief, this deck is a very pleasant one if you are looking for an Oracle deck but it is a ‘must have’ deck if you are looking for an Oracle deck and Fae and Faeries are a reality on your daily life.

5.0 out of 5 stars very impressed, 24 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
A fantastic set of oracle cards with a great guide to use them. as good as tarot cards in the right hands

5.0 out of 5 stars Faeries oracle, 6 May 2013
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
Love these and will never be parted from my fae
they opened the door to a real majick kingdom.
Full of fun

5.0 out of 5 stars The faeries oracle, 27 April 2013
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
I am a constant user of different cards and these were very well presented the artistry is very good and they were that good my friend bought a copy of the same packs so we could learn to use them together but there was no need as they were very easy to understand

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely cards and books, 23 April 2013
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
a lovely oracle , the pictures are lovely and the book easy to use with a wealth of information .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 April 2013
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
Stunning illustrations and a clear and concise text. Love having this by my bed for bedtime consultation, so I can absorb in my sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Faeries Oracle (Hardcover)
I purchased a pack over 10 years ago, which are now looking decidedly tired after so much use. Amongst all my varying types of cards, these always come out tops. They seem to "tell it how it is" like no other cards. A wonderful pack

The Faeries Oracle
The Faeries Oracle by Jessica Macbeth (Hardcover - 11 Aug 2001)
13.68