5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book
this book gave me more interesting techniques for making jam....I am a jam maker and enjoy different recipies and techniques
Published 13 months ago by Sandy Fothergill-Robinson

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fey
Published 7 months ago by Oxford nature fan

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fey, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook (Hardcover)
Having become obsessed with making jam I was excited about a book that might take it to the next level and expand my flavour register. This book is probably great (well perhaps) if you live in California but if you live in the UK go for something that looks to local produce - cultivated and forageable - for inspiration. Preserve making is quite different in America and I wasn't confident that these recipes would be safe without water bath processing which is typically used in the US. Attractive photographs though the approximately 387 pictures of the author herself could become grating. Some chunks of text, for example on testing for a set, were repeated on nearly every page, padding out its huge size. I couldn't find much I could actually imagine making, though there were some amazing flavour combination ideas. I looked through the pictures, sighed, packed it up and sent it back.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great addition...., 16 Sep 2013
Andrea (Harrogate, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook (Hardcover)
What a great addition this has been to my cookbook selection, I have tried several recipes with much success. You do though need to convert to metric and a few ingredients are not too easy to find but a quick google finds you an alternative. Would and have recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book, 21 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book on jam making, 20 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook (Hardcover)
First of all the book is printed on beautiful paper, full of wonderful photos. I tried at least 15 recipies and they are all huge hits in our family and friends. All instructions are very detailed and clear. Thanks for such a wonderful book Rachel!

ARRAY(0xa8684d20)

The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook
The Blue Chair Jam Cookbook by Rachel Saunders (Hardcover - 9 Oct 2010)
20.00