4.0 out of 5 stars Fun stocking filler present
Bought this as a stocking fller present for a friend who does cake decorating. Even if you are not so handy with the icing you'd find something to giggle at in here. The book is based on a website blog of the same name. It is packed with colour pictures as well as tales of cake related kitchen mishaps. The wonder is that someone paid for these cake disasters. The only...
Published on 16 Dec 2009 by Sam

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as hoped for
The pictures are funny but I never once laughed out loud and I found the author very annoying and self obsessed at times.
Published 19 months ago by laura

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little read, 6 Jun 2011
lewpylew (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Horribly, Hilariously Wrong (Hardcover)
After seeing this book featured on the Graham Norton Show a few months back I thought I'd give it a go and buy it. I was not disappointed. It is great for a quick laugh and I cannot believe some of the pictures in there - are people really that silly & take things so literally.....yes!!!! : )

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny, 9 May 2011
I bought this book for my daughter as an Easter present and we both spend ages looking at it and laughing. Very good all round present.

4.0 out of 5 stars good giggle, 15 Mar 2011
This book is so funny! its full of cake mishaps! things you hope will never happen to you !!! very well written plus good pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, very funny, 10 Oct 2010
I loved this book. I received it as a gift and I laugh out loud whenever I read it. Loved it so much, I bought one for a friend's birthday. It's hysterically funny and perfect as a gift. I mean, who doesn't love cake, right?

4.0 out of 5 stars quite funny, could probably be funnier...., 22 Aug 2010
This is a funny book that all the family can be amused by. I think it's one of those books you leave out over Christmas for people to pick up and have a giggle over. Nothing more to say, which probably says it all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›