Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 June 2011
I ordered this from the UK website, but didn't realise it was a US edition with American spellings and questions. Not so great for me though it looks pretty.
on 4 January 2011
This book has been designed for the American crossword puzzler, so many of the clues are impossible unless you have a good grasp of American English. Also the layout is a bit odd, with no numbers in brackets indicating the length of the words.
I am a crossword novice - still on the Independant I's 5 clue cryptic crossword, so if you are more experienced you may find this book more enjoyable...
on 5 December 2013
bought this for a birthday present which went down well with the person who received it. helps pass the time for them