Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 May 2011
This book arrived this morning and I have just finished reading it! It is made up of short essays on a variety of crochet related topics, different projects on the go, stash, keeping little bits of wool that are hard to use up, passing on the addiction, etc.

Mary Beth Temple writes with humour and reading this, as well as making me laugh out loud and read those sections aloud to my husband, made me feel part of something, accepted, and that maybe my stash mountain isn't so bad.

This book would make a perfect gift for crocheters, or just buy it for yourself!
on 21 June 2010
What a perfect present for any crochet (or knit)aholic alike really. It's made me laugh out loud and my partner thinks I must've had a hand a least in writing it!!!
A super accompaniment to my well established hobbies!
on 7 January 2015
A perfect gift for a crochet fan; she loved it.