5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Coffee
Published on 5 Nov 2010 by Windsorsinger

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but stock up on your syrups before buying
Ok good points - there are LOTS of really great recipe ideas in this book, lots of useful information about coffee and where it comes from and detailed info on how to make basic coffee drinks. The recipes are split into hot drinks, cold drinks, alcoholic drinks and seasonal drinks. It's easy to understand and well presented with photos to see the finished products...
Published 18 months ago by Linzib1988

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Coffee, 5 Nov 2010
This review is from: I Love Coffee!: Over 100 Easy and Delicious Coffee Drinks (Paperback)
I wanted a book about coffee making to help my hubby broaden his love of coffee especially now he has a new coffee cappuccino, expresso, & latte machine. This lovely designed book brought delight as he opened it as his anniversary gift. I just love the square 'coffee table' design, easy to read chapters with recipes to experiment with. Just the right sort of challenge for a budding Barista!
Purchase & delivery was really efficient too.

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee book, 16 July 2011
nice book to curl up with, make and learn the art of good coffee making with nice photographs for coffee lovers only

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, 17 Dec 2012
Bought as a gift for my boyfriend who loves his coffee machine is on a mission to perfect the 'flat white'. Its more substantional than some of the other reviews suggested and makes a lovely present.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love coffee: Over 100 Easy and Delicious Coffee Drinks, 3 Aug 2012
Excellent. First saw book in THE coffee shop in Bergen, Norway, and started looking at it there. Coffee shop recommended by one of the staff in tourist office!!! Had to buy it on return. Starts with what one ought to know, types of coffee, how to use different machines etc. and then the recipes. Apart from the recipes which are great it is a wonderful read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but stock up on your syrups before buying, 31 May 2013

Bad points - you need a lot of syrups to make the recipes. If you're like me and think you'll be able to use standard kitchen cupboard ingredients, then this book isn't for you. I already own caramel vanilla mint hazelnut and strawberry and there are a fair few drinks I still can't make because ill have to start hunting online for more syrups.

That's really the only bad point. Otherwise, it's a good book

5.0 out of 5 stars it answers all the basic questions, 9 Oct 2012
olena Kudenko - See all my reviews
This book allows you to learn from basics such as how coffee beans grow, the difference between different types of coffee, roasting, grounding, coffee making techniques and how to use what you have around home to achieve what you get in a coffee shop. After that you get recipes so you won't get board for a really long time. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Coffee!(book), 2 Jan 2011
A great book for coffee lovers!
Some fab recipes with photo's to show you the finished drinks you can make,over 100 delicious looking coffee drinks some being desserts,handy for dinner party ideas!
I love the look and feel of this book and have it laying next to my coffee machine as it's too nice to put away on the shelf!
Definately a good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting book, 24 April 2013
Has lots of recipes in and also quite a bit on how to make coffee- that sort of background knowledge is covered thoroughly. Recipes seem quite interesting to try out, but layout of book is a bit plain on the eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Simple and some intresting coffee's, 7 Jan 2011
Tom Parham "Tom" (Edinburgh,Scotland) - See all my reviews
This book I gave to my dad for a christmas present and he honestly cannot stop making coffee's now. It tells you how to make the basic Latte or Cappucino to more advanced alcoholic coffee's.

Do try the more advanced ones and now when I go shopping I always take this book as it requires some ingredients which we dont normally have or would consider purchasing.

Really Reccomended :)

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting and useful recipe book., 23 July 2010
KJ PRIVETT (London UK) - See all my reviews
Perfect for coffee lovers! The book is divided into parts, first part being the origin of different coffee beans, how they are made, processed etc. Second part is full of easy step by step coffee recipes. I didn't know you could do so much with coffee! Easy to read, colourful book, will make a nice gift.

I Love Coffee!: Over 100 Easy and Delicious Coffee Drinks
I Love Coffee!: Over 100 Easy and Delicious Coffee Drinks by Susan Zimmer (Paperback - 4 Jun 2007)