5.0 out of 5 stars It all makes sense!!
I bought this book when I was totally swamped at work and feeling extremely disillusioned with everything. I already have the Blue Day Book and have bought it for numerous friends and family members.
Published on 25 Nov 2004 by larebe40

3.0 out of 5 stars Review
Used copy but had mark on front cover otherwise a good purchase.
Enjoyed book entertaining and great pictures would recommend purchase.
Published 16 months ago by type 1

5.0 out of 5 stars It all makes sense!!, 25 Nov 2004
As with the Blue Day Book, the pictures made me laugh out loud and the sentiments that go with them are so true. It's so easy to lose focus and forget that sometimes it's good to stop and look at the beauty of life around you.
We all fall into the trap of thinking we are indispensable, but the fact of the matter is, we aren't. The company won't collapse if you're not there. This little book reminds us that we have to take care of ourselves first and remember that there is more to life than work and pleasing other people.
As with all BTG's books, the photos are wonderful and his captions fit so well - yes they can get a little sugary sometimes, but ultimately the message gets across.
It's a great book for telling somebody close to you to slow down, that you care about them, and not to take life too seriously.
And at such a good price it is a great little stocking filler.

5.0 out of 5 stars A photographic gem, 5 Dec 2009
This review is from: The Book for People Who Do Too Much (Hardcover)
This is a book crammed with brilliant photographs. I was bought The Blue Day Book last year and and it instantly lightened my mood. This has been bought for a friend who like me doesn't have enough hours in the day to do everything. Hopefully when it is given as a present the friend will take time to sit and relax.

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Book for People Who Do Too Much (Hardcover)
Used copy but had mark on front cover otherwise a good purchase.
Enjoyed book entertaining and great pictures would recommend purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 8 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Book for People Who Do Too Much (Hardcover)
I love this book that i purchased for my partner who works alot, the meanings were so true, was very satisfied with my purchase, quick delivery and would highly reccomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for those who are stressed out!, 4 Feb 2012
This review is from: The Book for People Who Do Too Much (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my stressed out friend! It has really funny animal pictures on each page, a really good 'pick me up' for those who really do too much!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay within your limits, 23 Aug 2011
C. Kidd (Dibden, Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Book for People Who Do Too Much (Hardcover)
The Book for People Who Do Too Much by Bradley Trevor Greive reminds us that too many people go beyond their limits in our hectic world. Using some fantastic animal photos and humour he challenges the view in society that we must always do more, instead arguing that we must have courage to say no, and to learn to use this liberating two-letter world in a way that doesn't offend others. Instead of it being selfish, he believes that saying no, protects our time and energy to fully enjoy our lives and pursue our true passions. A timely book for me to read!

The Book for People Who Do Too Much
The Book for People Who Do Too Much by Bradley Trevor Greive (Hardcover - 6 Sep 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01