5.0 out of 5 stars Her best book yet!
I now own all the books created by Anne Geddes, and this has got to be her best. The book conatains a FULL music CD by Celine Dion, and had a decent length DVD with interviews and behind the scenes videos. The DVD is what made it for me to view the DVD then see the pictures gives even more depth and emotion to what Anne does for a living. A must buy.

P.S Great...
Published on 6 Jun 2007 by F. Sullivan

1.0 out of 5 stars Confusing description
Published 9 months ago by Elizabeth

5.0 out of 5 stars Her best book yet!, 6 Jun 2007
F. Sullivan "fizzy006" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miracle: A Celebration of New Life (Hardcover)

P.S Great coffee table book!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Confusing description, 2 Mar 2014
Delivery time ok. Description was sparse but correct but the feedback made it sound like like it came with a cd and people had said it was a nice surprise . I contacted seller and they said I could return at own cost but as I had been misled I didn't think it should be my cost. I asked them to change their feedback but haven't checked to see if they have.. I didn't return as cost was not much less than initial cost. I will put is book to charity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book., 28 Dec 2012
FinnRockFan (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miracle: A Celebration of New Life (Hardcover)
I bought this book as a gift for my daughter, who's dearest wish was to become pregnant. By the time the book arrived she was, indeed, expecting her first child. Who says the universerse doesn't answer us? I was really happy with my purchase and was surprised and delighted with how large the book was when it arrived (I hadn't looked at the measurements on the webpage). The book was in perfect condition and both cd and dvd were in place (they have not yet been played but I am aware of the content of the cd, having purchased a copy of this separately from another seller. The songs are lovely!). When I saw the original retail price for the book I realised what a fabulous bargain I had found. Highly recommended purchase and, due to totally trouble-free transaction, highly recommended seller too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Picture book, 24 Dec 2012
R. Khader "vrami.net" (Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Miracle: A Celebration of New Life (Hardcover)
I am a big fan of Celine and I was looking for this book long back, it's a must for all fans.. The pictures are big and the product finishing is great

Miracle: A Celebration of New Life
Miracle: A Celebration of New Life by Celine Dion (Hardcover - 13 Oct 2004)
Used & New from: £0.01