5.0 out of 5 stars The magic just keeps going, 17 Oct 2012
This review is from: Harry Potter -- Sheet Music from the Complete Film Series: Easy Piano (Harry Potter Sheet Mucic) (Sheet music)
My 12 year old is Harry mad and this ticks all her boxes, the magic can live on. Great for encouraging practising so I am happy too. My daughter is grade 4-5 and she is more than happy playing through the pieces.

Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Mar 2014
Bought at xmas as a 'tree present' (put on for boxing day as a small surprise). Probably the most used present of Christmas. My daughter had almost given up on piano practice but now loves playing again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!, 24 Jan 2014
It arrived very quickly after I had ordered it and when My daughter got it through the post as a late present for Christmas she was over the moon! She loves the pictures at the front of the book. The reasons she ordered this book is because she absolutely loves Harry potter and she has piano lessons
at school . But bear in mind even though It says EASY PIANO it is still difficult !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to encourage sight reading, 26 Jan 2013
My son's at grade 2 and loves Harry Potter. This book was at about the right level to challenge him a bit & really encourages him to sight read. Lots of pieces we don't recognise but lots we do too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Feb 2013
I bought this from amazon twice because I loved it so much so got it for my friends birthday she loved it to and we can now play duets!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Piano book, 13 Jan 2013
Not 'easy' in my book. But a great book - hopefully my son will one day be able to play all these tunes and be an accomplished player