4.0 out of 5 stars Suzuki violin school volume 1 review
The information in this booklet is extremely good for beginner violin students. However, it is only a booklet and because it is repeated in four different languages it does not cover much ground.
Published on 7 Oct. 2010 by phil

3.0 out of 5 stars Cannot see small text
I wish I paid that bit extra and bought the non-digital version because when you zoom in on the pictures they just get blurrier, I cannot see the fingers or small text on any of the doagrams which is what I wanted the book for in the first place
Published 24 days ago by anonymous

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Suzuki violin school volume 1 review, 7 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Suzuki Violin School Violin Part and CD Vol 1 (Sheet music)

5.0 out of 5 stars suzuki violin book & cd, 14 Oct. 2011
My daughter only startedt he violin last year and has absolutely loved playing. This book is her second one and she finds the exercises easy to understand and well laid out. A good guide for beginners

4.0 out of 5 stars Suzuki Violin School, 17 Mar. 2010
Needed to buy this product for my son's ABRSM Grade 3 exam and also the piano accompaniment book (sold separately). The examination piece is actually the last one in the book, so all the other pieces are theoretically already within his ability.
I still think the book is good value because it gives an interesting insight into Suzuki techniques & the CD is very effective in emphasising quality of tone, no matter how simple the piece may seem.
Our car CD player seems to have a proplem skipping tracks on the CD, though, which is a little bit tedious, but this may just be isolated to our copy of the CD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginner, 28 Mar. 2013
I bought this book, after reading reviews, and decided to find a suzuki teacher to teach me as well. The suzuki method is good for young kids like 3-5 years. it teaches you to memorise the song,and to play by ear. Violin is my second musical instrument, and i think the suzuki method is good as a revision for me. What the teacher did with me is to play the song on the CD and let me try to play the music on the violin by ear. Later we revise by looking at the notes in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive speedy arrival, 22 Mar. 2013
The book is very helpful for parents of children learning to play the violin by this method
The CD (included in the price) is especially recommended because the learner becomes familiar with the tunes they are expected to play by ear so confidence is boosted and progress quickly made.
The book was expertly wrapped and cushioned so arrived intact - so quickly, in fact that the speed of delivery surprised us all.

Many thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tutorial book.., 13 April 2013
Deecee "Deecee" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 4 year old as instructed by her violin teacher. It comes with a CD (apparently not all do come with CDs). Not much to say on it as it's for my child but looking through it seems very good and gives a good intro prior to playing the violine for little ones!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cannot see small text, 29 April 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars not for the absolute beginner, 13 Feb. 2014
As a mandolin player, trying to learn how to play classical mandolin, I am not sure that I am the best person to comment, but I have found much that has helped my playing and understanding. So there you go.

4.0 out of 5 stars AV East Sussex, 9 Feb. 2014
Purchased as the course book for a beginner of the violin. CD is necessary accompany. Appears to be an appropriate book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my daughter needed to turn her into a mini-maestro (wasn't that a type of car back in the 80s?)., 26 Jan. 2015
Uncle Arooga (St Leonards-On-Sea) - See all my reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Suzuki Violin School Violin Part and CD Vol 1
Suzuki Violin School Violin Part and CD Vol 1 by Dr Shinichi Suzuki (Sheet music - 18 Sept. 2007)