5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item delivered on time.
Published on 11 Dec 2009 by I. M. Stevenson

3.0 out of 5 stars My comment
I purchased this book as i have always been interested in learning the piano. I am in my 50's so quite a late learner. I taught myself to play a keyboard many years ago, so i had a little knowledge. However i found this book quite difficult. I have now made the decision to have piano lessons.
Published 8 months ago by Loree

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality item delivered on time., 11 Dec 2009
I. M. Stevenson "Ian - pianoman" (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-one Piano Course (Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course) Level 3 (Plastic Comb)
I have used the first and second books in the Alfred's Basic Adult Piano course and it was the successful use of these which made me decide to get the third book in the series. I am a piano teacher using these tutors with a mature adult learning to play the piano from scratch. I find these full of useful, selected pieces, well graded to take the pupil through the process as well as maintaining his/her interest. Certainly well worth recommending, well laid out and designed in a strongly structured way for adult learners.

5.0 out of 5 stars My comment, 7 April 2011
The book is fantastic - especially for beginners like me. It is detailed and easy to use. I am having fun learning the keyboard and I'm loving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Piano tuition, 24 May 2013
An excellent piano course for an adult wishing to learn. Easy to understand and teaches both theory and practical skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-one Piano course, 27 Feb 2013
This is a very good guide for people who want to re-learn playing the piano. Well constructed and easy to follow.

3.0 out of 5 stars My comment, 4 Nov 2013