Format: Cards|Change

on 22 September 2013
I seen this deck and I knew I had to get it!

The cards are smaller than the usual Blue Angel Publishing products, as these cards are about the size of tarot cards. The art is breathtaking and I would personally like to congratulate the artist on this art. I feel this deck had pulled me in to use it and I am glad I did! The cards are easy to shuffle and if you have the Messenger Oracle by Rayvnne, it is the same size and covering to both decks. Both read as amazingly as each other.

If you want something from the orient in your deck collection, I strongly recommend you get this quality deck.
on 11 April 2014
This is a beautiful deck, although digitally created.
The expressions on the figures are well suited to the cards. It's a balanced deck with female and male energy. Amazing colors and amazing art, with oriental characters that were created to convey the myriad of human feelings and states of mind.
The cards are big (13,9 cm high and 9,5 cm wide), shiny and thick enough to last. Each one has it's name on the bottom. Blue Angel Publishing has, once more, produced another deck with great quality.
The box is hard and sturdy and also very beautiful, matching the oracle inside. I have a satin bag for the cards and it fits in side the box along with the book.
The book is bigger than the cards with 76 pages and it's has the necessary information on the cards. It is well written and accessible to all. It gives good descriptions and meanings of the cards. Each page has the miniature picture of the card, it's title, the description and detailed meaning of the card and three or four affirmations.
It has a small but very good section on how to interpret the cards and another on layouts. Concise, but good.
This is an accurate deck, but made for personal use. I find it a great development tool for my path in life.
on 27 March 2013
Loved these cards as soon as I bought them! They are not like any other cards I have so I was particulalry drawn to them. Each card has it's own meaning which gives wisdom and inspiration. they are very accurate when giving a reading for yourself or someone else. I bought a pack for my friend who also loves them!
on 21 May 2015
Normally a fan of Doreen Virtue, yet I was captivated by this deck!

So stunning but it's not just the art work. It's the energy this artwork carries. I am absolutely in love with this deck :D

Highly recommended
on 18 March 2016
These cards are absolutely woth buying. Toni Carmine Salerno has pulled out all the stops with this pack !!!!!!
on 25 September 2015
Arrived on time. Beautiful, stunning I just love these cards. They definitely sing to my soul.
on 23 October 2014
Beautiful pictures with uplifting messages to give you a positive outlook on life
on 29 February 2016