on 1 December 2013
This is a stunning bag designed to complement the equally stunning Tarot Illuminati deck. The beautiful colours and intricate detail are so sensuous and captivating that you will spend ages simply admiring the image - which is of The High Priestess in the Tarot Major Arcana. It is a fabulous representation of the card in the deck, surprisingly managing to capture the play of light in the actual card. It's also capacious - you won't be struggling to cram the cards in.
on 8 April 2016
Average quality satin. Well printed on one side, the other is plain pale blue, with the inside matching. Very slippery satin, and although lined, feels quite thin and cheap. From the bottom of the bag to the drawstring is 6.25 inches, which fits the height of the Tarot Illuminati deck perfectly. But the bag measures 6.25" in width also, leaving around 3" of space for the cards to jostle around in, which they do, as the bag is thin. Its ok, but not great. I feel the lavishness of the deck this bag was designed for needs something more considered.
on 15 April 2016
These cards are luxurious: gold-edged and a feast for the eyes. I'm very new tarot reading but disagree with reviews which say these cards are too busy. I recognise them in relation to the Rider Waite version quite easily. Plus I seem to have connected with them, they're giving me spot-on readings. I bought the matching bag to keep them in too. Why not ?! Amazing cards and the accompanying book us lovely to read, well presented etc.
on 12 April 2015
I have half a dozen decks in these wonderful satin bags. I thought twice about spending over £10 on this one for my angel cards (I know it's not officially for angel cards) but I don't regret it at all. It's absolutely beautiful. It has a gorgeous pale blue back and lining. Love it.
on 3 June 2015
Perfect for the deck. I always keep my cards which have gold or silver edging in a satin bag.
Well worth it for this tarot deck.
on 4 May 2013
I love the design of this item. Brilliant product, excellent quality. Had to wait for this on a pre-order, but well worth the wait.
on 9 February 2014
Really beautiful. Big. Impressionable :) Beautiful. Just Lovely. Nice to touch and hold. Now on my table near my bed.
on 16 June 2015
Truly stunning tarot card bag, beautiful quality and colours.
Will be purchasing more
on 21 March 2014
This is very nice item and is a good size and is also very well made I would buy more
on 16 January 2015
Gift for a tarot card fan.
Nicely made with attractive motif