Got it as my brother's B-day gift! Don't know much abt tarot but the drawings are absolute amazing!
Published 1 month ago by Jessica N.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty
Published 12 months ago by Emma Shawcross

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 30 Dec 2013
Emma Shawcross (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: So Below Deck: Book of Shadows Tarot, Volume 2 (Cards)
I couldn't get on with these at all, so swopped them for the first set of these my friend had. She loves these cards and uses them well. I personally found them hard as they are very modern and are definitely solo cards, so cannot mix this pack. But they are lovely pictures. I recommend you look at the pack online first and check this style is for you before buying them, though these are certainly not dead cards, just very marmite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't know much abt tarot but the drawings are absolute amazing!, 21 Nov 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
High quality :)

So Below Deck: Book of Shadows Tarot, Volume 2
So Below Deck: Book of Shadows Tarot, Volume 2 by Lo Scarabeo (Cards - 8 May 2013)