5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful bag for a wonderful Tarot deck, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Steampunk High Priestess Satin Tarot Bag (Rag Book)
This isn't the only Tarot bag out there using the image of the High Priestess, and rightly so - the High Priestess is perhaps the card which most describes the purpose of the Tarot. However, although some, I dare say, may be put off by the rather saucy smile worn by Aly Fell's depiction of the Priestess, it's actually my personal favourite and so when I found this bag available I really wanted it in order to give a suitable home to my copy of the Steampunk Tarot, from which the image is taken.

I wasn't disappointed. The satin from which the bag is made gives an additional lustre to the image, which is crisply printed; colour reproduction isn't absolutely faithful, being somewhat brighter and more vibrant than the card itself, but that's no bad thing - after all, it's not the bag we're reading! The bag is just the right size for a deck, and is lined (in a light pale grey) which adds a further layer of protection to your cards. Stitching looks very robust, suggesting that the bag will be a durable means of holding your deck while travelling - something I found to be true recently when I took the cards on a weekend away.

I've had it about a month now and it never ceases to fill me with excitement and anticipation when I'm preparing to do a reading with the deck.

For users of the deck, it's the perfect announcement of what's inside the bag (assuming you use it to hold your own copy of the Steampunk Tarot); I love it to pieces and recommend it to anyone who needs a Tarot bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steampunk Tarot bag high priestess., 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Steampunk High Priestess Satin Tarot Bag (Rag Book)
I was very satisfied with my order it was very well made and the picture on front of the bad is really graphic I loved it.

Steampunk High Priestess Satin Tarot Bag
Steampunk High Priestess Satin Tarot Bag by Llewellyn Publications (Rag Book - 15 Aug. 2012)