on 24 May 2013
I bought this deck in the mini version as I wanted one to carry around with me, and I really like the Tarot of Pagan Cats deck.

For those of you who are unfamiliar (no pun intended) with this deck, I would imagine it has been inspired by the Rider Waite deck as the themes on the cards are similar. But don't run away with the idea that this is just Rider Waite with cats instead of people - far from it. I found the images inspiring and thought provoking and I have to say that these cards 'speak' to me. I have quite a few decks now, and feel a closer connection with some than with others, and I'm afraid one or two even leave me 'cold'. But this deck is one I go back to time and again.

Not a deck for people who aren't cat lovers - then again if you're not a cat lover you probably wouldn't buy a deck called Tarot of Pagan Cats!
on 4 April 2013
l have had the Pagan Cats tarot for quite a few years and absolutely love it. Its a very loving and gentle deck and l have had some very accurate readings from it. l purchased this little mini deck because l always want to have it with me and it fits into my bag or pocket easily.
l would definitely recommend this tarot, normal or mini size to anyone, whether you love cats or not you will find this a very endearing and accurate deck.
on 3 November 2013
These cards are small and are perfect for my bag. I can take them with me wherever I go x .the art work is pretty .the symbol of cats is gentleness and peace so easy to read .Nice quality card too.
on 7 September 2013
The illustrations are wonderful for anyone who's a cat person. Just wished it came with its own tarot reading guide
on 7 November 2014
I love it, I collect decks and like to use them time to time. I have small hands and this mini deck is much more comfortable than bigger ones. I'm a cat lover so I really love this deck and feel attracted and connected to it.
on 22 May 2014
I can't fault the designs and I love cats. The imagery fits brilliantly with traditional tarot images and the meanings show up clearly to anyone with previous experience of tarot cards but I'm finding them too small to work with. I end up peering down at the cards. I thought it would be useful to carry around with me but I think I'd rather stick with a bigger handbag and take a normal deck around with me. Nice to have but not very practical.
on 6 November 2014
Love the images and is good to handle for people like me with little hands!
on 8 July 2015
Great illustrations and really like these cards.
on 10 January 2016
Beautiful little cards, easy to use and easy to read. I prefer runes to cards but I absolutely love these.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse